1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette FLD vs OLD

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by cps10, Aug 30, 2019.

1. cps10

cps10 Well-Known Member

I am normally on the Baccarat boards but wanted to jump over here. In your experience would you say you find more “Follow Last Decision” - or repeats - or do you find more “Opposite Last Decision” - or chops? This is for the even chance bets of course and excluding any zeroes or double zeroes that turn up.

Curious as to what the perception (or reality) is with this subject.

2. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    The reality is that these both have their strong occurrences as streaks. Chop can be like all singles peppered with the occasional double. It can last 5 spins or it can go into a longer forms. The same for the occasional repeats. It's difficult for me to get much more than a single win from short lived and spread out single forms like these trends that are few and far between.

But a mix of these things will swarm in the EC table bets. In other words, you get a bunch of repeats and then you get good quality chop, both as dominant swarms. I'm trying to say that you get swarms and you get the absence of swarms. It's just a matter of looking for it.

cps10 likes this.
  3. cps10

cps10 Well-Known Member

Thanks gizmotron. When putting the three ECs together, I’m seeing an interesting array of results but as the odds of the game go, it’s not surprising.