1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Blackjack Frank Galvin Atty

Discussion in 'Blackjack Forum' started by Tater, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Hey Frank;

Can you recommend an attorney in Las Vegas?

The LVPD provided erroneous private information to a false accusor.

2. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

KJ writes: I didn't run to the police. The security of the building I live contacted the police after he tried to sneak in after first announcing who he was looking for.

I didn't even know about it until after the fact. At that point I was called to the station and informed of what their investigation found and told certain information about the person.

Tater says: The LVPD had violated my 4th Amendment rights.
    1974 Privacy Act

Im happy to seek legal counsel and turn myself in.
    But I do not know this persons name or gender. I was at least 500 miles away when/if this crime was committed. I dont know where it happened because I do not know this persons address. Therefore coild not have done any of the aformentioned accusations.

Also, it doesnt appear security at the building apprehended the suspect. So how was a report filed? If a report was filed then why was I never contacted by LVPD.

I propose civil suits be filed against all parties involved.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2021
  3. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

I want file a civil action lawsiit against all partiea involved for false accusation of a crime.

And against Kewlj for violation of the Rights to Ptivacy Act.

i also want DanDruff to suspend KJ until this matter is resolved. And permanently once my innocence is proven.

4. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

Really? You are going to get a fictious character, played by Paul Newman in a 1980's movie to file a lawsuit against LVPD (there is no such department) for providing info on a suspect to the victem of a crime, something they are required to do.

Good luck with that.

5. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Yes. Frank Galvin is a name a lawyer used at BJFT because liked that movie. He has been to my home.

I will let the person he refers handle the legalities.

You dont have a case number, a badge number, or anything. If Im a suspect then I want to speak directly to the authorities.

Ate you interested MDawg?

6. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

There ya go Mdawg. Take the case! Defamation of a person on an anonymous message board using a fictitious name by another person on an anonymous message board using a ficticious name filed by an attorney, using a ficticious name. Should be fun. :D

Moses you are such a dope. Not only am I a better blackjack player than you, a real player supporting himself, where you only dream of being, but I am actually a better troll than you, kicking your ass in the troll game that is what these forums are. I might not be as good a troll as Mdawg who set out to make a mockery of Wizard and WoV and has masterfully succeeded, but I am far better than Moses, even combined with all his personalities.

I actually have sort of mixed feelings about that, but that is what all these forums have become and I have learned to play the game. :eek:

7. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

KJ has not proved anything except he is a liar and a coward.

Police case number and officer please.

8. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

Look you nut job. I don't know if there is a case number, I suppose there is because a complaint was filed, not by me, by management at a private residential community, so I guess there is a number, but it wasn't told to me.

I was called in to tell me that this incident, which again I didn't file, so doesn't really involve me, but that this incident involved a person attempting to circumvent secrity to get to me and or my residence. They then shared some information they thought I should have and I was able to look some things up from that.

I don't think they did any of this as some kind of favor, I think they were required to inform me. But if you think you have some sort of case, go for it. I wouldn't help you even if I had the information you are looking for, which I don't.

If you are so damned concerned about police informing me of who it was, maybe you shouldn't have attempted to sneak past security and tresspass at a private residential community.

9. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Phone number and Security at Private Residential Community please.

Clearly, you've accused me of a crime I did not commit. But was never done in the first place.

What an absolute loser, coward, and liar.:eek:

Get away from that window and get your little chicken ass back behind your computer.

You're a drama queen searching for pity points.

No one cares other than Tasha. Who is one of your personalities.

10. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

So KJ opened the door with this false accusation and complete bull shit.

I called the LVMPD and also Security at Panorama Towers. Please provide a name of the Security officer who filed the Trespassing charge. Neither have heard of me or show any record of a Trespassing charge on file.

In searching thru hundreds of residents. None indicate KJ is a resident. There is a Real Estate agent or two with the same first name.