1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker Freerollers Wanted Badly, Also Good Players

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by TEACH (AlSpath), Jul 4, 2017.

1. TEACH (AlSpath)

TEACH (AlSpath) Active Member Founding Member

Poker Instructor
    Hi all, Al Spath here, Teach as some know me and if you check this forum, hundreds of posts, so I did a lot at the start to contribute.

Now I'm asking the ownership and you to help me out, and it will cost you nothing and you can win $$$.

I am consulting at www.jaopoker.com now, a fairly new poker destination, with small traffic, but lots of freerolls and other micro entry tournaments (and some bigger).

All I ask is you register using this code: PPIPosse and then email me your login name and I will enter you into a drawing for free money and ship it to you the same day. YOU do not have to deposit to play here.

There are freerolls throughout the day for real money, I'm adding a $50 freeroll and bounty on me for Sunday evenings at 6pm eastern starting this upcoming weekend.

Again, enjoy yourself, win a bankroll, tell a friend, but I ask a personal favor to ownership and YOU to use my code PPIPosse so I can gift you some cash as well.

In addition, I will select one or two of you for a free shadowing session with me (valued at $100), just for signing up.

I want traffic there and you can help me help them build the site, the money players will come soon.

thanks and be well, happy 4th of july.

[email protected]

2. TEACH (AlSpath)

Poker Instructor
    List your new account (table name here) for the drawing, thanks...

3. TEACH (AlSpath)

Poker Instructor
    The July "PROMO Video" for JaoPoker is now available (3min long) and please do share:

4. TEACH (AlSpath)

Poker Instructor
    Just added this month, 4 $250 freerolls and 4 $10 freebuys daily...

5. AxelWolf

AxelWolf Well-Known Member

Guess
    AlSpath

In this Twitch Video(https://www.twitch.tv/videos/156069792) advertising Jao Poker. The site you(AlSpath) claim not to be an affiliate at( just a consultant).

AlSpath is playing poker AND SKYPING WITH SOMOME( I'll call him MR. X) AT THE SAME TABLE. During this time you(AlSpath) are in a hand with a different player at which time you and player X start discussing the hand during play.

At one point you(AlSpath) get dealt KK and you can hear MR. X who just folded saying 5/6 5/6 5/6 indicating the had he just folded. You (AlSpath)were able to hear that and everything MR. X was saying during play.

I also noticed that you(AlSpath, let's not forget you are a consultant for the site) were discussing how much another player(one who's playing at the same table as both of you are) had won the night before and what kind of player he is. Not only that, you guys talk about another player at the same table and how he plays.

Talking about hands is discussed at some point between you and Mr x. Others will have to watch it and see how this went down. It seemed to me as if the only reason it came up was out of concern others may be tuned into twitch and get and hear what hands are being shown and what's being discussed. A 2-minute switch delay is discussed however YOU DIDNT HAVE A DELAY BETWEEN YOU TWO AND SKYPE.
    Then to top things off.... you guys start discussing a player's REAL NAME LIVE ON TWITCH.

I know you will say nothing nefarious was going on(I'm not saying there was at this time). That's, not the point.... you should have known better Especially since you are a consultant and I assume MR.X is also some kind of promoter.

Is this the kind of stuff we should expect from people who seemed to be involved with this poker site? People may wonder what's going on behind the scenes, as it seems if the developers and everyone know each other.

6. TEACH (AlSpath)

Poker Instructor
    thanks axel, keep up the good reporting...be more accurate next time, don't leave things out... thanks.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  7. TEACH (AlSpath)

Poker Instructor
    +Free rolls (4 $250GTD monthly,6 $10GTD daily, and my $50GTD Bounty free roll weekly. Use referral code PPIPosse @ http://Jaopoker.com

$10 on my head every sunday. join today PPIPosse is the code to use, and I will pull a few names and send some free cash to say thanks as well. let me know your name so I can count you in. thanks.

8. TEACH (AlSpath)

Poker Instructor
    Yet another freebuy (freeroll) added on July 27th and this time it's $500 GTD.

No need to deposit, just have fun while trying to improve your game, FREE.

Please go to jaopoker.com use Referral Code: ppiposse and register your account today.

If you email me [email protected] and let me know your login name, I will put you into a daily drawing for free cash into your account.

Remember, on the webpage, scroll down and download the windows version, not the app. at the top of the page, it's for Mac users mainly.

thanks and gl (please share with any poker friend)