1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge Full Confession about handle Willaim Apples

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by GlenBaccarat1979, Dec 5, 2016.

1. GlenBaccarat1979

GlenBaccarat1979 Active Member

I have to confess that the William Apples account was mine.

As reason being, my buddy whose real name is Willie 'Screwtooth' Appleson, consented to the posting about how we picked up those nigger girls, which really turned out to be a couple of nigger transgendered dudes. Since he is in the military as a fighter pilot, he didn't want to post so I did. The account was mine, sorry guys. Thought this was handled when Detective Rolex-Junk posted it was mine, etc.???

2. Admin Team

Admin Team Administrators Admins

We have merged your "william apples" sock puppet into your main "GlenBaccarat1979" account to reflect the true ownership of your sock puppet's posts.

Since you have publicly confessed, you are free to continue participating here.

However, you will not get a third chance. So if you do it again, you will be permanently banned.

3. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

well thats one persons cred shot to hell......

what a liar.

yeah, his "friend"....consented" to a post.

why would his friend need to "consent".....

plus you just used his name....so what is this fear of being found out from the military.

you just outed him

yeah it all makes sense if you happen to be smoking crack

I would suggest that you lay down the pipe

4. GlenBaccarat1979

Larry, thanks for your concern. However, I wrote it, he did not. Thanks again. We are going out with a pair of lovely Mexican ladies tomorrow, hopefully they are only illegal maids and not swinging dicks!!! :) :) :)

5. GlenBaccarat1979

Larry, its the fucking internet, only Axel and the other AP player LOL, takes this shit like rocket science!