1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker Full Flush cash out info

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by Crabbie, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Crabbie

Crabbie Guest

Is all the info that Full Flush requires seem excessive ? The copy of drivers license and credit card info? The traffic there seems to be dropping and has me worried, anyone else think that way?

Source.

2. TEACH (AlSpath)

TEACH (AlSpath) Active Member Founding Member

Poker Instructor
    Need some assistance with a test of sorts (but only if you want to). I would like to see if a new code set up for Full Flush Poker is working to perfection. When downloading a new account there, use the code: PPI that stands for PositivePokerInsiders (ppi). Let me know by private message when done and you will be in an affiliate group that intends to provide you with some nice bennies. I am not (repeat), not the affiliate, I swore I'd never do that again (too much work), but I am helping an associate who is the affiliate and is a big part of PositivePokerInsiders moving forward. tyvm for your time and consideration. (Note: Not asking you to deposit, just to register an account and use PPI code when doing so.) Two new registration accounts will be choosen this weekend and receive a free shadowing session from a PPI Team Member (incentive). wink!