1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Join our $5,000 Cash Giveaway!

Win Cash by Posting and Inviting New Members!
  3. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge Fun

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ehtelgaeb, Oct 6, 2021.

1. ehtelgaeb

ehtelgaeb Active Member

2. ehtelgaeb

ehtelgaeb Active Member

3. ehtelgaeb

ehtelgaeb Active Member

4. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

Sanctamonious bullshit baccarat advisor
    We have kiwi same as you have Canadian, mind you they view us as vice verse-a, like who cares. Lol. CC5A7EDB-4D8C-4E7A-AFD3-1C4975A733DD.jpeg

ehtelgaeb likes this.
  5. ehtelgaeb

ehtelgaeb Active Member

upload_2021-11-21_16-12-36.png

I hope I didn’t post this one already.

gizmotron and mr j like this.
  6. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
  7. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

Sanctamonious bullshit baccarat advisor
    I like this post mr j
    I’m just getting into practice of “justification of likes”
    Firstly is sweet and home spun , with a haunting twist of demure
    Second it’s old worldly with a save the planet face slap get away with murder down to earth think out side of the box attractiveness subtle dark humour that “ I” me only, I’m my opinion find funny.
    Gee I hope no other readers are offended by my liking something on this forum thread page. Cheers

gizmotron and mr j like this.

8. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
  9. ehtelgaeb

ehtelgaeb Active Member

10. ehtelgaeb

ehtelgaeb Active Member

11. thereddiamanthe

thereddiamanthe Active Member

apicem rapax DNME
  12. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
  13. SPIKE

SPIKE Active Member

This could also apply to the wife talking to the husband. Fake tits are expensive.

14. SPIKE

SPIKE Active Member

I owned a bar for 3 years. After a while you quit figuring out who is drunk and who is stupid and just assume they're all stupid. At first you feel sorry for the drunks, but that quickly goes away and you just loathe them generally. They are their own worst enemy. You will eventually have no patience with them. The women drunks are the absolute worst, they are every bartenders nightmare. They know that you can't lay a hand on them so they will scream and yell and act melodramatic until the cops get there. After three years of being in the business I was turning into an alcoholic, drunk every night on the job just to be able to put up with them. Thank God I got out. I knew all the other small bar owners in town and every single one of them was a drunk. If you can't beat them you join them, a saying that's very true. That thing on the TV show Cheers where Ted Danson was the bar owner and bartender but he was a recovering alcoholic. Pure BS. Some Hollywood writers fantasy.

15. Boz

Boz Well-Known Member

More pure BS from EvenBob. Successful bar owners are just like other successful business owners. They aren’t drunks and don’t drink at their own bars, if at all. Failures in business look for excuses and you just did that.

Why couldn’t you “beat” them? Why did you join them? You should have run the business properly, banned alcoholics who hurt the business and built a business with better customers. Not every person who drinks or enters a bar is looking to get obnoxiously drunk. Regular customers will spend good money and want a place where drunks are welcome or tolerated. It’s why it a multi Billion dollar industry. But in your world “everyone” is a drunk and a profitable bar is a Hollywood fantasy.

Thanking God for your own inability to manage a business, now that’s funny and what I would expect from you.

16. SPIKE

SPIKE Active Member

This was 40 years ago and they most certainly did drink, every one of them, at their own bar. We had a local bar association and we met once a month for lunch and drinks. So I knew every single one of these guys and we all drank in our own bars. Maybe they don't now , but they sure did then.

"Why couldn’t you “beat” them? Why did you join them?"[/QUOTE]

I did at first, beat them. But when you own a bar the customers are always wanting to buy you drinks. I gradually started accepting them more and more. I eventually joined them because the stress of owning a business like that was just too much for me. I was only 30 years old, and I wasn't prepared for the psychological impact of being continuously surrounded by alcoholics all day. Maybe it's different now. Maybe small bar owners are super strong individuals who don't drink and don't get sucked into that lifestyle. Maybe human nature has changed so much in the last 40 years that it's almost a miracle. Naw...