1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker Gambling online using VPN

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by hadsonde, Sep 4, 2019.

1. hadsonde

hadsonde New Member

Hello guys.

Wanted to know if anyone has tried gambling/betting while using a VPN. I'm going on a trip where gambling is highly restricted, so I'll need to change my IP address to pretend that I'm in USA... I know, it sounds illegal... but I actually understand all the risks involved.

So I've made a research based on what VPN service to use, I found lots of articles, some reddit posts about it, and the most recommended services are "nordvpn" and "expressvpn". Actually I need to be sure that provider is trustful, also the price is pretty much important for me. Talking about the price, nordvpn is way more cheaper (it costs about 2 dollars with a coupon that I found extra3y), and the other one costs about 8 dollars (I didn't find any promo).

So pls, let me know your thoughts.

2. Sara James

Sara James New Member

Stay at home mum
    Great questions – hope someone can help or I am also interested in an answer to this....