1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Misc Gambling Trivia Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Gambling Forum' started by TEACH (AlSpath), Feb 10, 2015.

1. DRAikens

DRAikens Member Lineage to Founders

Maintence tech / operator
    i was wrong with a ten and a five you can still make all the straights,. because you can play the board and you have to use at least one card, so i guess,. we will have to think about a straight flush, so the answer must be a royal flush, its a straight flush but it is referred to as a royal flush,. now i am out of guesses,. so what is the answer,.lol

2. DRAikens

make that two of them,. 10,9,8,7,6, and 5,6,7,8,9,

3. DRAikens

it seems the fun if over here no one is answering

4. Crizelle Velasco

Crizelle Velasco New Member

Pardon me for being a bit off-topic but I did not know where to post a list of Lotto Glossary. I guess this is as good as trivia since I saw several abbreviations with interesting meanings.

5. Jana

Jana New Member

Hey Crizelle, I think every lottery site has its own Lotto Glossary but I found very relevant and useful details at lottosignals. Actually, I am a newbie in lotto field but with the help of lottosignals glossary, gain much knowledge related to lottery terminologies. Numerous varieties of lottery are also there from various countries.