1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat Gizmotron Thread

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by Jimske, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Jimske

Jimske Well-Known Member Founding Member

I was in many of those discussions with ND regarding the "up an pull" technique. And as you say, it's not that easy to figure out a way to get a win streak to target taking the chance to use it with. Even if the sequence is 2, 1, 2, it still has the risk of winning those first bets, where because you let part of the winnings ride you open yourself to the effect of wins over losses in making many first bets or attempts. This method will grind you down just because it is only balanced if you win enough second steps at least. The odds are not in your favor if you use the progression a lot. You call it "Subjective" vs "Objective. " I look at it as finding a balanced approach, and knowing where the progression really balances. You need a certain number of second step and third step wins to make up for all the first step losses that must occur. They should be close to 50 / 50 if you are really good. If you win the second step you are still behind the balance point by 1 unit. It takes two more wins after the first win to make a real difference. I just don't think that it's easy to target three net wins in a row no matter how you structure or engineer it. You are always playing 2 units when you lose against 1 unit when you win most of the times. You need enough third step wins to break even and balance. So knowing the math from the start allows you to see all three steps objectively. I don't see how guessing can be seen as objective critical thinking. It's always regarding the unknown. I suggest the notion that a starting point must come from a full understanding of the balanced points.

Gizmo

2. Jimske

Thar you go Gizmo. Your very own thread! Unless of course you decide to quit the forums (AGAIN). I'm pretty sure few here understand what in hell you are talking about. Maybe ND, one of the resident trolls, can help you out with that.

Gp ahead and start by explaining "the math from the start" and helping everyone to get a "full understanding of the balanced points."

I'm not being sarcastic, I'm serious, go ahead. I, for one, will just listen.

J

3. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    Well control freak comes to mind first off.

You suggest that you want to discuss matching the sequence of hands with patterns or (anything) that could give you a win streak. Then you get pissy about your space. You got a response and you didn't like it.

Deal with chaos in streaks. Deal with dominance in streaks. Deal with patterns in streaks. I wonder if anyone will discuss with you the characteristics and recognition of those characteristics you imply need to be recognized. All you have is a blank unexplained statement like you might or might not be the Zen Master of win streaks.

There you go J

Nathan Detroit likes this.
  4. John Blerg

John Blerg Well-Known Member 👹 Troll 👹

Founder of CalAsia Proven Baccarat Wagering Method
    I kind of remember reading on other forums how the 'ring master' used to chime in right about now and say, 'ding ding, break out the chips and dips' or something like that.

cheers, bye, LOL!

5. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    Here is how it is done for you wannabe Zen Masters.

"Chaos," what is it? How do you see it and what can you do with it?

In EC you have one side or the other side. You can have a dominance of one side that is obvious to see if you look for it. But in true chaos you are balanced over the stretch that is chaotic. It evens out, player vs banker or red vs black. So in chaos you know that dominance does not exist. You can't use dominance to pick the more favorable side.

What about patterns where zigzags like single, single dominate or double single dominates? In chaos you don't have any discernable patterns to recognize while at the same time you don't have any side of the selection choice being stronger or weaker. The absence of dominance and patterns of recognition happens to be information too, if it just continues to stay that way I can exploit it. I can do this because anything that continues is exploitable. You must be almost mechanical in recognizing anything that continues. It takes a skilled p[layer to do this. It takes that skill to discuss it too.

Sunny Jim, that is how you discuss suggestions for making better guesses.

6. John Blerg

John Blerg Well-Known Member 👹 Troll 👹

Founder of CalAsia Proven Baccarat Wagering Method
    yepper yree! break out the cashews and the Guinness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Gizmo,

I have noticed that a lot of those " laid back " Baccarat wanna be winners are surfing the forums like Raccoons flocking the garbage cans .

Their trophy : It is 50 / 50 ! ROFLMAO.

8. Jimske

I can't say I know who is surfing and who is not. Apparently you got your finger on the pulse, surfing around and keeping track. I miss a lot of posts so please accept my apology if I missed any contribution of value from you. But from what I have seen . . .nada! Pot calling the kettle black just maybe?

Welcome to my ignore list! :)