1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Lottery Good Excel Template for a Lottery Pool?

Discussion in 'Lottery Forum | Lotto Forum' started by Savwire, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Savwire

Savwire New Member

I realized lottery pools are a bit more complicated than I thought.

I found this PDF of how an organized lottery pool excel can look, but not the actual excel file.

I googled around and found one or two resources, but nothing that really helped much.

Anyone know of any good lottery pool excel templates to use?
    (Or have any they'd like to share?)

2. Gullywin

Gullywin Member

It's great that you're taking the time to organize a lottery pool and looking for helpful resources to assist you in the process. While I don't have a specific lottery pool excel template to share with you, there are many resources available online that can be helpful in organizing and managing a lottery pool.

One option you might consider is using a free online spreadsheet tool like Google Sheets, which can be easily shared and updated by all members of the lottery pool. There are also various paid lottery pool management software options available that may be worth exploring.

Additionally, it's important to establish clear guidelines and rules for the lottery pool, such as how the winnings will be divided, how tickets will be purchased, and how communication will be handled between members. This can help avoid confusion and conflict down the line.

Good luck with your lottery pool and I hope you find a helpful resource to assist you in managing it!

3. Angelo Cruz

Angelo Cruz New Member

This might come handy