1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker Great Starting Poker Offer and Event +150 other monthly Freerolls

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by TEACH (AlSpath), Sep 27, 2017.

1. TEACH (AlSpath)

TEACH (AlSpath) Active Member Founding Member

Poker Instructor
    Sunday JaoPoker $50GTD Bounty with Special Bounty (update-changes for October):

5:30 pm start time, only 1 hour prior registration, 3500 starting chips, 7000 rebuy chips and a whopping 25,000 chips for the addon. Top "5" paid only. (9 player tables again).

I am going to extend the bounty on me (a free shadowing session) should you claim the knockout of me in the tournament.

In addition, JaoPoker is adding one FREE entry ticket to the Lucky Wednesday 777 tournament and I am also donating a similar entry to the event, so two tickets to give away. 2 tickets total, the entire month, 2 per Sunday (10 tickets).

Here's the catch. The selection of the winner will be someone in the chat on twitchtv, as I stream the event (2 minute delay).

Get your FREE twitchtv account setup today:

https://www.twitch.tv/positivepokerinsiders

and please join us each Sunday for giveaways and a great time. Ask questions, listen in to commentary of the event (maybe you will be at the table featured).

If you don't have an account on JaoPoker, use referral code: ppiposse and receive $20 for the signup, no deposit needed, that promotion ends in a few days, so hurry and also tell a few family members or friends. (No double accounts for the same player, you face harsh JaoPoker sanctions if identified doing this, so please stay legal). tyvm