1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Horse Racing Greyhound Racing anyone?

Discussion in 'Horse Racing Forum' started by littlekona, Sep 15, 2019.

1. littlekona

littlekona Guest

When I worked 9-5 years ago I wagered on greyhounds alot and followed since they raced at night....Phx, Southland and Derby Lane...Guys might think I am crazy but they are easier to handicap then the horses since they own style inside wide running early or late speed...Plus they race at same track every week and have a standardized grading for up or down in class....Offshore books Looselines has had AND NOW BOL offers with high wager limits...Just wondering anyone else wager and follow greyhound racing? BTW it all comes to end soon anyway

Source.

2. Stefan

Stefan New Member

Engineer
    I don't know much about horses. Are they aware they are racing or are they just running in their mind?

3. DanyWhite

DanyWhite Member

My friend is big fan of greyhound racing. I'm not. Now I watch "Peaky Blinders" and make sure that you can win only with a help of a miracle in races.

4. Stefan

Stefan New Member

Engineer
    I guess Peaky Blinders can not tell much about racing there are some scenes but they are far from reality

5. DanyWhite

DanyWhite Member

Yes, agree with you. But the main idea is that gambling can be easily adjusted and horse racing is not an exception

Stefan likes this.
  6. Stefan

Stefan New Member

Engineer
    how then? they are animals and do whatever they have in their mind that's why it's in way more unpredictable

7. rfrasier

rfrasier New Member

i'd always heard that greyhounds were very fixable but i could be wrong

8. Stefan

Stefan New Member

Engineer
    of course they are guess they were selected for that

rfrasier likes this.
  9. DanyWhite

DanyWhite Member

The one who keeps the horse knows in what condition it goes to the races and if the horse is sick it is clear that it will not win. But before that there is a rumor that this horse is the best and will win the races.

Wrote it all and I think that this is probably nonsense and I need to watch movies less lol.