1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Has anyone tried Flaming Torch 20/20 Roulette system?

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by bogdanm, Jan 24, 2021.

1. bogdanm

bogdanm New Member

Has anyone here bought the 20/20 roulette system. Or anything from Flaming Torch. I`m trying to figure out if they are reliable and don`t put out shit products and ebooks.
    So has anyone tried anything from them, particularly the 20/20 roulette system, which promises 15% ROI per session, meaning if you have 200$, you stop when you first hit 30$
    Thank you

2. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Google it in and read the various statements.

3. Nathan Detroit

It is just betting on 2 dozens and 2 columns at the same time. Send the money to your local charity instead,

bogdanm likes this.
  4. bogdanm

bogdanm New Member

SO have you bought it? What`s it like what do you do exactly? If you don`t mind me asking.

5. Nathan Detroit

I have never bought a system . I am a recreational roulette player playing like a professional for over 30 years.\\\I do not post any systems and

I am not a system maker.

I was taught by a well know professional gambler who was the author of 16 hard cover books on gambling

His book on roulette about 442 pages .

ND

6. bogdanm

bogdanm New Member

Then how do you know that this particular system is bogus. From where did you know that it`s betting 2 dozens on 2 columns or is this just a saying?

7. Nathan Detroit

Google and it was also discussed at the VLS roulette forum in 2010 mentioned on the same google page link.

8. bogdanm

bogdanm New Member

I`m sorry but google what? 20/20 roulette wheel scam? I don`t see any independent reviews on the internet? VLS roulette forum there is actually a forum where people meet and discuss how to play the roulette wheel? But my curiosity aside Google what? I`m not sure I follow I did google the system and got no results now I'm scanning gambling forums.

9. Nathan Detroit

I googled in Flaming roulette system and I got all the information which I mentioned . I even know one of the people who took part in the discussion " IGIV".

(The VLS discussion I mihjt add ).

They were discussing this 20/20 method .

10. Nathan Detroit

I also know how the system is being played in full detail.

mr j likes this.
  11. Nathan Detroit

P.S. This system is a non brainer .

12. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    Shhhhh
    Ahhh bogdamn it’s very complex, you need help to understand it as you are having difficulty finding it on the net. Can hook you up with the Nigerian prince, he’ll help you out. Cheers

Nathan Detroit likes this.
  13. bogdanm

bogdanm New Member

:)))))))

Punkcity likes this.
  14. bogdanm

bogdanm New Member

Hello yeah, I`m looking at them I`ve found the thread. But it doesn`t mention the 20/20 method I`ve checked and double-checked. Also, they say the method is from 2011, and the posts there are from 2010. Was there also a video of the dude playing this method?

Also, I`m thinking of buying another system from them the 90/10 less bold claims works on more games but safety first better to make less and often than win big and loose big.

15. Punkcity

look don’t be so lazy, use that money you budget to buy a system plus put aside say $500 the min amount you are gaurnteed to lose because those systems suck. Spend a couple of weeks research on this forum, some threads to read is reading random ( forum roulette) as a good place to start as examples. Get your head around most of that content then use the money you are saving in the meantime plus the money you saved by NOT buying a losing system and see how you go . If you apply yourself instead of being a lazy twat you will amaze yourself with the sense of achievement , self confidence (that you are obviously lacking ) to actually do your self some good. Plus you will be able to make a good income.
    Well how about it tiger? Are you going to be a returd like milk pup pie or are you going to go the extra steps and doing something to improve yourself? You have come to a forum at least it’s a start but you seem to not understand what a forum is for. If you think it’s a platform to endorse shonky system selling returds then wrong forum cowpoke you need the Nigerian prince network on the interverse site weripyouanewHOLE.com
    Cheers and good luck.

Nathan Detroit likes this.
  16. cps10

cps10 Well-Known Member

I have it. Nothing spectacular.

17. bogdanm

bogdanm New Member

Are you making money with it? What is it if you don`t want to reveal too much just bet on 2 columns and 1 of the number pop`s out? Are you losing money with it?
    Thanks

18. thereddiamanthe

thereddiamanthe Well-Known Member

apicem rapax DNME
    whatever you do you'll be better off with any of these lines (of research)

reading randomness - by gizmotron

parachute, counter-intuitive
    3. red black -- Even Chance

& perhaps if you don't know yet - www.roulette-simulator.info

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
    Punkcity likes this.
  19. cps10

cps10 Well-Known Member

I’ll be honest with you. I don’t remember much about it and I didn’t test it much because it must not have been too spectacular. I can revisit it if you like.

20. Punkcity

You see how much time you have lost. There are no real short cuts , at some stage the posters that have tried to help you will give up. Full credit ( my many thanks to them on your behalf as you appear rather ungrateful) that they try on so many occasions for so many different posters and yet they continue.
    Now imagine if you applied some effort and asked for assistance in the course of your study along the references of threads , posts etc that they have dug out of various threads for YOU , how much more information you would have at your finger tips . Imagine the continued assistance you would receive and the enhancement of you skill level in a relatively short period of time, not to mention the $$$ saved.
    tick tick tick you may have money but you only have finite amount of time.
    Cheers

cps10 likes this.