1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Has anyone tried Flaming Torch 20/20 Roulette system?

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by bogdanm, Jan 24, 2021.

1. cps10

cps10 Well-Known Member

bogdanm - I just took a look at it. It’s a flat bet with a finite set of numbers. It’s about as simple as can be as ND talked about earlier. Not sure how it can win without a progression but the FT crew says it does. I will play it a while tonight but not expecting a lot of positive results.

Nathan Detroit likes this.
  2. AM83

AM83 New Member

Civil Servant
    Hi Bogdnm, the 20/20 system isn't based on betting 2 dozens and 2 columns at the same time, that is another system of theirs. This system is a simplistic betting placement using a column and inside numbers. However, I couldn't obtain the results they promote at Flaming Torch.

To concur what cps10 said above, this isn't a long term betting strategy to use flat betting, a betting progression would be required to maximise the winning potential. Though, this method relies on luck more than anything else.

cps10 likes this.