1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker Having your head right

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by Rawdeal1955, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Rawdeal1955

Rawdeal1955 Guest

If you're wanting to lose play when your not thinking poker. I know I'm in it now, it's all things mind health sleeping drinking family all in all it only takes a llittle it doesn't take much. I'm lucky just playing freerolls, if you think about it they take your time which is a lot. I'm playing 6-8 hours a day and got to get back to playing good poker. I'm finding trying to get a player to fold isn't easy, it's suited or going for a draw. A strong pre flop bet should be a made hand and the call should be as strong. I feel it's not what you go all in with it's what you call with. A pre flop all in by the books AA KK calls should be the same, a lot play by luck of the draw. I got to get my posts in so I can play CC again to get away from the crazies lol. See you soon good cards good games to you.

Source.