1. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  3. Join our $5,000 Cash Giveaway!

Win Cash by Posting and Inviting New Members!

Roulette Here is my seven step parlay

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by gizmotron2, Oct 30, 2016.

1. gizmotron2

gizmotron2 Active Member

Here is my seven step parlay that I wrote supporting software for at my own forum/school.

Here is the seven step progression: You have a 61% or 64% chance to win the first bet. (37 or 38 numbers)

24 24 on a win the next bet is a free shot 24 / 2 = (12 & 12)

12 12 take off 0 on a win, taken so far = 0

18 18 take off 6 on a win, taken so far = 6

24 24 take off 12 on a win, taken so far = 18

30 30 take off 18 on a win, taken so far = 36

36 36 take off 48 on a win, taken so far = 84

30 30 take off 90 on a win and keep it all. Taken at the end = 174

This is a double dozen, 24 numbers, bet method. It is recommended to target 'when' to make those bets, consecutive or not. It would be best to use a most unlikely to happen sequence as a triggering indicator. It is my opinion that unlikely to occur sequences are the way to create a winning system as TG is alluding too. The progression can't make you money consistently, with no regard to when it would be the best time to use it.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2016
  2. gizmotron2

gizmotron2 Active Member

I didn't move this here, somebody else did. There is a consideration for when something would likely not repeat itself back to back, like a pattern of some kind, that you can use that information to place targeted bets with. If you can come up with a way to best target a single double dozen bet, 64% chance of winning mathematically anyway, then you can run the next six steps of this, get payed as you go, progression at no risk. I have discovered that while in a phase of an absence of singles in any dozen numbered set of a grouping of the dozens, for example, it is easy to win those first bets. There's no prediction magic being suggested. It's just one bet. It just makes sense to target coincidences in randomness. They are meaningless occurrences that sometimes pay off. In fact they follow the basic laws of probability. They just bunch together at times and I believe it is senseless to ignore them.

It will be fun to watch gambling experts deal with this. I really gave you something. This is not a baloney festival.