1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Intro Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 7 day challenge, Feb 4, 2023.

1. 7 day challenge

7 day challenge New Member

Hello everyone, My name Australian Koala and I am a passionate gambler. I am excited to be a part of this community and to share my experiences with all of you.

I have decided to take on a 7 day challenge where I will be playing slots for 7 consecutive days with the goal doubling my initial stake I will start with a fresh balance everyday and try to double that everyday . I am eager to see how my skills and luck hold up, and I am looking forward to learning from others in this community.

As a responsible gambler, I have set a budget for myself and I plan to stick to it throughout the challenge. I am eager to see how far I can push myself, and I am open to any tips or advice that you all may have to offer, I will mostly play slots everyday and keep it entertainng and stream it online everyday for 7 days.

Thank you for having me, and I look forward to sharing my journey with all of you!