1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Intro Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MPSebar, Feb 10, 2018.

1. MPSebar

MPSebar New Member

We get together in my garage on great nights for about 2 to 3 hours of Baccarat on a custom table. It has most of the side bets and we usually play by the EZ Baccarat 21st century rules now. We have been doing this get together for about almost 4 years now, have custom plaques and we have intro games like what I invented "Competition Baccarat" or "BaccaCrap" sort of a Baccarat Craps hybrid with its wickedly dangerous (to players Skull Cards or the Lucky 7 Cards). We have James Bond with the "007" cards, makes the game seem like a Bond spy thriller, had a wild time I'll post some pics later. We have the grumpy senior citizen cards (beware of the vife dahlin') and if you go broke. We have Social Security (fake cards - I don't need the feds) or Citibank where you draw from a bucket. With the Social Security it is small time hit or miss, with CitiBank it is 100% interest compounded per turn.

Food, drinks, we have a real hoot and we even have Billionaires playing too.

2. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    Sounds like fun !

3. Spider

Spider Active Member Founding Member

Hello, welcome!