1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat How much is your daily profit rate?

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by zzzgam, Dec 18, 2021.

1. zzzgam

zzzgam Member

Hi guys. Do you play Baccarat almost every day? How much is your daily profit rate?

I think with a fixed profit rate, you can easily get rich from Baccarat. For instance, if the profit rate is 1 percent, then in one year (250 working days) you can earn 1.01 power 250 = 12 times.

I think for most people, the hardest phase in their career is the period of primitive accumulation of capital. In other words, in the beginning, was the loan. In this period, you have only a small capital and earn little every day while having a loan. So, you want to earn as much as you can, you want to raise the profit rate. This desire will inevitably lead you to a tragedical failure.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2021
  2. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    There are folk on this board that are paper millionaires, they make thousands per day profit, while at their kitchen tables, we all know this because they very proud about their achievements and tell us all. :D:D:D:D:D

3. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

And there are folks on this board with paper assholes.. LOL

4. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

I'm still waiting for you to pony up a replicable, objective style of play what can show a consist5ent nets profits buckin up against a minimum of 1000 tested shoe. I've done so on several occasions, but you never have not once, ever. Shouldn't be so hard as you style yerslef being the authority on the game, hey hey.

5. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    I always suspected you had an inferiority complex when it comes to posting on internet gaming forums, I can't help that, even if it is justified.

I don't claim to be an authority on the game, that's yours to own and exists only in your head (although I wouldn't disagree), oh yeah you're way to thin skinned to put me or anybody else on iggy, oops I mean ignore.

"consist5ent nets profits" which is why you survive on welfare handouts and live in rented accommodation, yeah figures.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2021
  6. Frank Kneeland

Frank Kneeland Active Member Lineage to Founders

Professional Gambler
    Just FYI: I was a PRO-Gambler for 30+ years. I never played a 1% edge ever. Too small and to prone to variance. I played mostly 6% or higher edges and even when progressive VP started to dry up set my minimum bar play threshold at +2%. Anything less I ignored.

7. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Still are utterly incapable of posting up anything real and of value. You should team up with the spike, yer indestructable labby string what allowed you to go years without having a losing session combined with his 88% strikes rate would make you to loogans hard to beat, right, bbbwwwaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hey hey.

8. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

I do not have an 88% strike rate and you know I don't. So quit saying it.

9. Ordinary_people

Ordinary_people Active Member

Some people like hyperbole statement