1. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  3. Join our $5,000 Cash Giveaway!

Win Cash by Posting and Inviting New Members!

Lottery How Often do you play

Discussion in 'Lottery Forum | Lotto Forum' started by Danielle, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Danielle

Danielle New Member

How often do you play the lottery? I have only played once and I kind of thought that it was a waste. I mean it's fun to play once in awhile because you never know if you will win, but I would never play all the time. I actually had a guy who came into my work the other day and he liked the amount that his items came to so he wrote it down, it was kind of weird.

2. Richardo90

Richardo90 New Member

Hi, now I don't play very often, but a couple months ago it was my business. I think that the lottery is not only played, but also it is the best kind of business investment. But I bought VIP package options on gslotto. This option provides for your abilities take part in several lotteries at one time

3. Baccarat man

Baccarat man New Member

I play the lotteries fairly often but of course oftenot loosing most of the time.I won 2,000 once that was 3 years ago.haven't won anything since but that's how they go I suppose.REMEMBER no one can win if your not in!!!just put small money on it.that's what I do.