1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Lottery How Often do you play

Discussion in 'Lottery Forum | Lotto Forum' started by Danielle, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Danielle

Danielle New Member

How often do you play the lottery? I have only played once and I kind of thought that it was a waste. I mean it's fun to play once in awhile because you never know if you will win, but I would never play all the time. I actually had a guy who came into my work the other day and he liked the amount that his items came to so he wrote it down, it was kind of weird.

2. Richardo90

Richardo90 New Member

Hi, now I don't play very often, but a couple months ago it was my business. I think that the lottery is not only played, but also it is the best kind of business investment. But I bought VIP package options on gslotto. This option provides for your abilities take part in several lotteries at one time

3. Baccarat man

Baccarat man Member

Sales assistant
    I play the lotteries fairly often but of course oftenot loosing most of the time.I won 2,000 once that was 3 years ago.haven't won anything since but that's how they go I suppose.REMEMBER no one can win if your not in!!!just put small money on it.that's what I do.

4. Indigo2016

Indigo2016 New Member

I play lotteries about five days a week its my hobby. My biggest win in lottery - 10000$

5. Baccarat man

Baccarat man Member

Sales assistant
    Another thing that people here in Ireland do is stick with the same numbers every week.I think this is stupid!!I pick random numbers every time I do the euromillions it's pot luck anyway.It's heading for €50 million this Friday so I'll keep hoping!!!

6. Daewon404

Daewon404 New Member

About 3 days a week ;)

7. Indigo2016

Indigo2016 New Member

2 days a week

8. georgiarivero

georgiarivero New Member

Some players think that playing frequently will help them win the jackpot. I think that to make the most out of playing lottery games, a player needs to always make intelligent choices. Smart decision making involves picking the best combinations with the most favorable ratio of success to failure and knowing the best time to play.

If you use the Lotterycodex combinatorial design, the numbers you have entered will be analyzed according to their low-odd, low-even, high-odd and high-even pattern. Every pattern offers a certain ratio of success to failure. A smart decision a player could make is to use combinations whose ratio allows him to have fewer losses and more winning opportunities.

Picking such combinations among all available options also gives him a guide about when the most favorable time to play is. Suppose the combination’s pattern occurs in every (roughly) 19 draws, he may skip playing 17-21 draws because this pattern is unlikely to occur in consecutive draws. Therefore, marking the advance plays on a lottery ticket might only waste your money.

Through this timing strategy, you can actually save money so you can buy more combinations for better winning chances the next time you play.