1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Bitcoin How to buy Bitcoins instantly with Credit Card?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Forum' started by Indacoin, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Indacoin

Indacoin New Member

• Inappropriate Advertising / Spam
    On [removed] you can buy bitcoins instantly with your Visa or Mastercard

To verify you card we will request that you provide a code from your bank statement, which may be obtained from your bank’s customer service center or online-banking. After that you will receive an sms code, that should be also entered on the website. This information must be provided only once.

New customers will have a 15 USD limit on their first transaction. The second transaction can be completed on Day 4 after your initial purchase with a 100 USD limit. The limit for Day 7 is 300 USD. Live skype verification might be required for clients from the US.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2017
  2. IDPA

IDPA Active Member

Hmm, doesn't this kind of defeat the purpose of BitCoin?

i

3. Indacoin

Indacoin New Member

Yes and No. Obviously you need to share some info about yourself when you purchase bitcoins, but on the other hand after you buy them, you can pay absolutely anonymously on the Internet

4. Crizelle Velasco

Crizelle Velasco New Member

Could i have some free bitcoins pls :p

5. Mark V

Mark V Active Member Lineage to Founders

Gambler, bikini contest judge, and lounge rat
    This looks like a ponzi scheme. You don't actually keep as in, as in your own wallet, rather the BTC/LTC is kept on their systems.

6. Anna Loudon

Anna Loudon Member

retired
    What's a BTC LTC? I think Mark is right but I need more data and to understand the terminology. Anyway if I buy I should be keeping it not some internet site server instead of me. I need to know how bitcoins get changed back to cash and allot of other things like what it costs both ways. Who uses bitcoins, etc...?

7. Danielle

Danielle New Member

I would also think that it would end up defeating the purpose of getting the bitcoins, but whatever works for you. Lol.

8. tatabalo

tatabalo New Member

i trust bitcoin exchange more no trust this.
    It can easily use your credit card detail and run away. nobody can claim for this.

iamthepokerman likes this.
  9. AxelWolf

AxelWolf Well-Known Member

Guess
    Is this allowed here?
    Reported.

10. Matthew Morrissey

Matthew Morrissey New Member

Most people today don't keep dollars in their wallet either. We all just walk around with account numbers and balances, its the same with bitcoin, only difference being the banks and government give us reassurances that our dollar money is safe. We have seen how that pans out, financial crisis 2008, stock market crashes, and government bailouts.

There are physical wallets you can use to store your bitcoin in, as well as new bitpay credit cards that are starting to come out. I have seen bitcoin atms and many companies offer bitcoin as a payment method, not to mention gambling sites as well. I am unsure if it will be bitcoin as the future currency or all of these other alt coins as well, or combination of all of it. But cryptocurrency is not going anywhere any time soon in my humble opinion.

11. iamthepokerman

iamthepokerman New Member

Yes, I agree with you