1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This is a Designated Unrestricted Area. Therefore, the Admin Team will be less strict with the enforcement of rules #1, #2, and #7 in this area. Content may not be suitable for all audiences.
    Dismiss Notice

AP Misc How to explain AxelWolf's eccentric behavior of late?

Discussion in 'Personal Feuds' started by MDawg, Aug 19, 2022.

This is a Designated Unrestricted Area and is moderated more lightly and may therefore contain more offensive language. Reader beware.
  1. MDawg

MDawg Well-Known Member

Lawyer, Businessman
    Why so desperate to appear relevant at WOV by making so many guest appearances of late in my Adventures of MDawg thread?

I think I know why. The Capn's beverage of choice has been on sale!
    CapnMorgan_discount.jpg
    monet on AxelWolf:
    Axel drank a good amount of Captain Morgan and even fell asleep in my car.
    I drove Axelwolf to a destination of his choice because he was fall down drunk and I have seen it for over 20 years in this city.

2. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

Axelwolf's behavior isn't eccentric at all. Like many, he just occasionally gets fed up reading your complete lies about winning.

Truth be told, any AP, Axelwolf and myself included, are really better off just ignoring people like you and anyone that believes you story, that is on them. But your lies just get to the point, that enough is enough (or more than).

3. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    Hey douchedawg, what is this I read about a nondisclosure agreement?

Did you really have the Wiz sign one, and did he violate it?

If so, are you hanging the threat of litigation over his head in exchange for a bye to be the asshole you really want to be on his board?

Sure seems that way to me.

4. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

MrV, do you really not know or remember about the NDA? I can fill you in.

Early on when Wizard and Mdawg met and wizard witnessed a short session of Mdawgs play pertaining to a wager with Darkoz, both Wizard and Mdawg acknowledged that Wizard had signed a NDA not to reveal anything about Mdawgs play. This was more than strange because Wizards reputation of being the gambling math expert, many of us were looking to him to declare whether Mdawgs play could result in all the winning he claimed. I suppose that was the whole point behind the NDA, that he couldn't say it wouldn't account for all that winning.

So the funny, thing about this is about a year ago, Wizard posted exactly what he thought about Mdawgs play. The very thing most of us were looking for his expert evaluation. Whether he forgot about the NDA or violated it on purpose remains to be determined. Anyway what Wizard posted, lasted not even a day, part of a day or maybe even hours before it was taken down and Wizard suspended himself for violating the NDA. You can bet that came after Mdawg threatened him, reminding him he had signed and agreement.

I think Mike did it on purpose. He got out what he wanted to say, his opinion, even if it only lasted for a few hours. I only wish somebody had taken a screenshot of it. Maybe someone did, but it hasn't surfaced yet.

5. coach belly

coach belly Active Member

What did he say?

6. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    Yes KJ, I remember; I just wonder what douchedawg will say / admit about it.

Based on your summary above it is likely that the threat of litigation was used, but really such a threat is probably but not definitely horse shit.

To make a suit worth while there would need to be a potential for an award of damages, and I see no basis for it as the houndfromhell is (essentially) anonymous.

How can he produce forum members who would testify "Oh yes, once I read what the Wiz said and then erased shortly thereafter my previously favorable opinion of dawgdoo turned negative: I was going to hire him for a dog bite case but not any more."

Of course, if the NDA provided for liquidated damages, e.g. "if violated, the violator will pay a million dollars as agreed liquidated damages" then yeah, it would hang over the Wiz's head like the sword of Damocles.

Whatever, lawyering up against the Wiz, while interesting conceptually, points to underlying control issues if nothing else.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2022
  7. coach belly

coach belly Active Member

What did the Wizard say, that was quickly erased?