1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker How to Keep a Good Plan

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by martinf1971, Mar 5, 2021.

1. martinf1971

martinf1971 Guest

Many people will be like me enter a tourney get knocked out and keep going until al their bankroll is gone and play for 16 hours striaght or more. Here is how to get out of that trap.
    Pokerstars

1) Restrict entrance to SNG and Cash tables to not play at all or 5c

2) Pick 4 or 5 Tournaments enter these tournaments.
    3) Once tournaments are entered go to tools set your touranment entrance price to 5c.
    4) Now Increase your tournament entrance limit. I set my at $7.50

What this does is means you cant enter any more tournaments for 24 hours so when your out your out but you will still have some of your bankroll for the next day plus whatever you win.
    This is a great way to give yourself a break because once you tilt you will keep going till your money has gone.
    This has worked brilliantly for me I dont feel as hard done by anymore. Because Once you keep going you just keep digging yourself into a bad hole.

Source