1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex I am going to give away all my profits

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by NevFX, Jan 21, 2019.

1. NevFX

NevFX Guest

So the idea is to trade an account of live funds and at some point give away all the profits!

April 28th is the Pay It Forward international day, so that seems like a logical starting point but ultimately, I would like to sweep the account and start afresh every month.

I figured to make it have some meaning I should give some to charity but for something fun too, how about a treasure hunt :)
    I grew up in the 80's where there was £10k Cadburys Egg hunt, where people had to solve cryptic clues etc. I was too young to get involved but it stuck with me. I also like the idea of random acts of kindness, so even if I only made £2.50 one month, the least I could do is buy a homeless person a hot drink.

It would be a UK / London thing to start with and I'd probably do a social media thing too.

Anyways, now that I have said it on here - it should serve as a motivation to actually do it for real.

Source.