1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker I am trying to get of "tilt" and saying what the Hell I'm all in

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by NeoBandit, Aug 22, 2018.

1. NeoBandit

NeoBandit Guest

I have a problem with "Tilt". I play and have these players that will play 23o and hit it every time. He gets two pair to my pair of KK's or whatever. I have players that will play every hand for 15 hands in a row with "bad cards" and they win every hand. It makes me frustrated when i am playing KK AA KQo and the like and they beat me every time. Instead of just waiting till that player loses i go on tilt and just say the hell with it and i give up. I need to stop this if i want to be a winning player i know it is just part of the game and you will have people that do this in all stakes and tournaments but it is sooooo frustrating to have this happen. I need more self control and I believe i can win. I have one several $5000 and one $15000 tourneys when i have been able to keep my emotions under control and my mind on the game and what other players are doing and not go on tilt so i know I have the potential to be a great online poker player. I need to get this under control and stop my tilt.because once I start down the tilt road it is over for me. If anyone else has had this problem and overcame it i would like to hear how you did it. I have read both books by jared tindler and found them unhelpful. thanks for reading

Source.

2. TEACH (AlSpath)

TEACH (AlSpath) Active Member Founding Member

Poker Instructor
    Make sure you get your money in good. Make them pay to play, you will win more than you lose. If you are betting the incorrect amount (to small), you will get multiple callers and someone (yes), is likely to out draw you.

3. Colette

Colette New Member Lineage to Founders

Being old
    The Zen of Poker and The Tao of Poker really helped me! They were one of the staples at Poker School Online, before Poker Stars got it.

4. HappyGoLucky

HappyGoLucky Member