1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker I get bored I feel entitled which leads to tilt

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by NeoBandit, Feb 17, 2019.

1. NeoBandit

NeoBandit Guest

I have been playing micro to low stakes tournaments. I am a good player and can easily get to chip leader which i do often. Than I get bored because as you all know you just don't always get cards and just don't play in every hand unless you too loose. I end up getting entitlement tilt and just bored-em tilt after i play for a while. When I am able to keep this in check I will often place in the top 9 of the tournament. But mostly by the time i realize what is happening it is too late and i am all in on a bluff.. Than I get mad at myself for being stupid and giving some really bad players chips for playing bad hands. I am mad at myself for continuing in the hand once i realize I can't win. If I can just get this tilt problem under control I can be a winning player and become a great player. I can often time pin point the exact hand my opponent has that beats me, but I just can't make myself lay down that hand that is beaten sometimes I have a total bluff and knowing that the opponent is bad will continue and not give him the credit for playing that hand well. This has cost me hundreds of dollars and has made me a losing player. When i keep this in check I always get to the final table. I am playing low stakes but I still am a good player I just have a tilt problem which makes me a losing player.

If you have had this problem with tilt and have beat it or you still have the problem and are working on this please share with me how you are working on getting past this. I have read mental game of poker with little results. Please share your stories of tilt and how you are working on beating it.
    thanks

Source.