1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex I hate Forex

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by Snah, May 20, 2016.

1. Snah

Snah Guest

Oh,god do i hate this.

You make a trade and wait as it looks like its going your way...swing,swing..not gonna happen....so you start to wait to get out from it... its swinging, waiting for atleast that 0,5 pips so your on the green side....yes, you got it after waiting for an hour with a knife on your throat...great job on minimizing the loss....
    and then BANG withing 5 sec. the pair moves 10 pips on the green side and still going.

Is there someone pulling my charts and as soon as i bail out.... they show me the money? :)

Gotta make some coffee...or maybe a bottle of vodka.

Source.

2. Sandra453

Sandra453 Member

Sales Manager
    I don't see a point in hating Forex. It's a good investment method, as far as I know. My husband successfuly trade on long-term daily graphics (do I tell it right?). Yes, he doesn't receive a catch every day but as he says: "The longer period you take - the better predictions you can make". So maybe you should try to trade on daily or monthly graphics instead of wasting your nerves on 1 hour and 4 hours?

3. Danielle

Danielle New Member

I mean it's something that is really hard to get the hang of and there is also the problem that you don't know what way the market is going to swing. So, if you just keep on practicing then you will get better at. Reading up on it also helps out a lot too.