1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker I just played spin&go max for the first time

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by Poker Advice Latest, Jun 2, 2019.

1. I think I played about 10 $1 games. I won two and took second in a third. One was for $6.50. That was the biggest prize i saw and I actually picked it. One of the wins came during the all in segment. I was down about 3 to 1 in chips and won three out of four or something. So I didn't even really win that one legit. I got lucky. Anyway, I get the feeling you need mad crazy preflop aggression to win those. No min raises. You either muck or raise or re-raise 5 or 10 times the BB with quality hands. You want to be taking large pots before the cards ever hit the table preferably. And if you hit a flop, you slam it hard.

Maybe I'm wrong about that but that seems like the deal to me. Anybody play it? Is there a way to win, or is it just a bingo game essentially? Part of me believes that might be the case too.

Source.