1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Misc I think playing without a Player's Card is stupid.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Gambling Forum' started by Karen Nathan, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Karen Nathan

Karen Nathan Well-Known Member

In my opinion it is always good to have The Player's Club Cards. People have said that they don't play with Player's Cards because they want to play unrated. I don't agree with that thinking because why wouldn't you want to get comped for your time and money? If you lose and you play with no PC, you just lose. Now if you play with the PC and you lose, you get points, Tier Upgrades, discounted and free food, free and discounted hotel room, shows, spa perks, etc! Would you rather just lose or lose and get lots of perks? I know which one I want and it's the latter. ;)

Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
    beachedwhale likes this.
  2. BUZZARD

BUZZARD Active Member Lineage to Founders

INDEPENDENT PRODUCT DEVELOPER
    Karen Darlin, I have all these hotel room comps and no one to share them with. And if I go alone the memories of us will be too painful to bear

beachedwhale likes this.
  3. Karen Nathan

Karen Nathan Well-Known Member

Buzz, we were NEVER married!

beachedwhale likes this.