1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge I will no longer partake in here until the Klan gets removed

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by OneArmedBandit, May 4, 2016.

1. OneArmedBandit

OneArmedBandit Active Member

I will no longer partake in this forum until the 2 Klansmen get removed from this forum. The Grand Dragon is the guy who cried over my original screen name. Yet he deems it fine to drop the N word whenever he feels like it. He plays it off yet his racists over tones come out for all to see. His side kick is just as bad.

He points fingers at me yet at the same time he spreads his Klansmen ways... This forum needs to rid itself of these two deviants at once.

I'm sure he will spin his web, but what he writes in here daily is dispicable and needs to be removed ASAP

If the Moderators allow him to continue then I'll leave here forever. Who in their right mind wants to be associated with Klansmen ? Not I

2. OneArmedBandit

The Grand Dragon is trying to bury this thread but I will keep bumping this up until he gets banned

3. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    It would make more sense if you stuck around and duked out your differences.

Nobody likes to see someone pout "If you don't change things, then I'll just pick up my toys and leave."

Not manly.

4. OneArmedBandit

I do not associate with known Klansmen, he flames fires at other people while he's starting his own... It's the old bait and switch....
    In public he would never utter the N word, but here where he canstay hidden he uses it 24/7

5. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

In public, if mickeycrimm said to me "you are a cotton patch nigger" as he has used similar words here......

I would have no problem saying to him...."its racist to use the word nigger, please refrain you fucking idiot"

so you are wrong...I would use that word in public in that situation, just as I use it here

Your ignorance is that you dont know the difference between referencing the use of a word, and actually using a word.

You used the word Hymietown, and I referenced it. That doesnt make me a jew hater like you. I was just referencing your words.
    You hurled the phrase go eat bagels.........and I referenced it to show your antisemitic ways. Just because I referenced your bigoted words doesnt make me a jew hater.

And Just because I reference MC's racist words.......doesnt make me a racist. On the contrary...i referenced them with condemnation.

6. LarryS

reinds me of a monty Python scene

run away, run away

7. appistappis

appistappis Member

who gives two fucks if you or anyone else never posts again...get a life asshole.

8. LarryS

totallyagree..what does he expect....someone to beg him to stay?

9. OneArmedBandit

The Grand Wizard only wants to defend his side as he neglects to point out the facts he's a keyboard gangster on these forums. Yet in public he's a stone cold pussy...
    He tries to deflect the FACTS he doesn't like black people it's obvious in his writing.

Anyhow he's been exposed as the Grand Wizard

I can give a rats ass about the peanut gallery chiming in their thoughts...

So Grand Wizard go enjoy a Hebrew National hot dog on a matzoh

10. LarryS

I thought this ignorant poor excuse of a human being promised us he was leaving

so besides being an antisemite.......he is a liar.

how can anyone believe a things he says going forward

11. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

You claim that in public he is "a stone cold pussy."

Maybe; maybe not.

Larry has been quite circumspect about providing personal information; he lives in the bay area, has a second home near Reno, and works in health care.

No idea as to his size, age, strength etc.

So, what is the factual basis for your claim?

He could be just as disputatious in the real world; it could happen.

12. OneArmedBandit

Mr V

"Larry" could say he lives anywhere in the world, he also could have a second house anywhere in the world it means nothing to me one bit.
    Hard to believe he works he's on here 24/7.

It's not about his age,strength,etc it's about he cries non stop about what he feels fits his agenda while dropping the N word as if it's acceptable. He despises black people it's obvious....

I'll bet you $1,000 his demeanor in here is totally opposite as in real life....

13. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

Your argument that he is racist because he's used the N-word seems untenable.

He used it in context, basically repeating what MC had said in a drunken rant.

Can you point to any examples where Larry used the N-word otherwise, i.e. as an insult / pejorative?

14. LarryS

go ahead brave man, You called Me and Mr V "klansmen" after we each posted a response commenting on MC's comments witht he word nigger in them.

So go ahead. Please post your PROOF that we both were racist in our comments.

Keep in mind, even a person with a mild form of Downs syndrome can discern the difference between referencing the use of a word, and the actual use of a word. Even a person with mild mental retardation can grasp the difference. So go ahead...show us you have the mental capabilities to DISTINGUISH between referencing and usage. So go ahead genius .

You are so brave....."look at me taking a stand, I will not continue on here unless my demands are met".....and then within 24 hours you fold like a cheap camera. Here you are back after your ultimatum. And I am the pussy? Look at your actions. Only a pussy would take a stand and then fold.

So come one big boy,its easy to call people names but back it up. You can call me a klansman and a pussy all you want but you have yet to provide proof. Go ahead. I mean I have provided proof you are an antisemiite, liar, and pussy, just by using your own words.

Go ahead and post the proof that MrV and Me are klansmen, and that I am a pussy......the title of this board, and the fact that you are still posting proves you are a liar and a pussy....so go ahead little man....quote away.

And again just quotes of the use of the word nigger, and not the referencing of the word nigger as being inappropriate.

even a dullard understands the difference.

ready set go, lying pussy antisemite

15. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

Larry, if you don't play nice, some of the kids will pick up their toys and leave.

Then again, maybe not.

16. LarryS

Even when MC was hurling accusations about me that I enjoyed the penises of black men(in more descriptive language), or when hymietown/onearmedbandit had his antisemitic screenname and antisemitic comments.....I never asked that they be banned,

Like I said before...life is too good.

In the grand scheme of things......he is insignificant.,,,,, as I should be to others on these boards.

17. LarryS

thinking back at a reference i made.....folding like a cheap camera. Hmmmm.....how many people actually remember folding cameras. I better stop using that one.

18. OneArmedBandit

Mr V

It's quite clear about Larry's racist ways, he constantly types out the entire N word instead of abbreviating it. He thinks he's clever by throwing fuel on the fire by mentioning my old screen name. Why? To take the heat off of him. He sure spends quite a bit of time in here to defend himself for a person who works.
    You defend him and make snide remarks, so the old saying birds of a feather, flock together....

Please tell me why he constantly types out the entire N word?? Does he do it to be cute or because he can on these forums.. In a public setting he'd never utter the word, never

So you two Klansmen carry on with your agendas, I have none....

I'm sure the Grand Wizard will yet again type his racist word and deflect from the fact he's an out and ou racist

19. LarryS

Oh so abbreviations wipe out racism

""you are a f'ing Nig--r" is proper and not racist because its abbreviated

But " I think MC is a racist for using the word Nigger".......IS A RACIST STATEMENT.

And this rule comes from someone whose screename was HYMIETOWN. It wasnt "Hy-ietwn" to make it more acceptable. When does this abbreviation rule apply. I didnt get that memo from the psycho ward of Bellevue

YOU are a very dense person.

So its not offensive if i call you a f'ing piece of sh-t.

what mentally ill world do you live in

20. LarryS

Hey V, when is the next meeting