1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker ICM in the final table with respect to these hands.

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by Brandlad, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Brandlad

Brandlad Guest

HI Pals
    I have just finished at 7th spot in the $1000 Depositors freeroll on 888 today.

I was playing very well and I was chip leader in the final table once. But my A A and J J got cracked and I somehow manage to finish at 7th spot.

kindly look at the screenshot of the A A hand. Was that a good call or Should I have fold that hand as loosing was going to hit me in the last spot and it did happen.

The thing is what hand we are going to call an allin hand using ICM. I know if I did not call that Allins I was safe but again If i did win that hand then I were quite safe for final 3 spots but it did not happen and the next hand was J J and I was against A A and lost it.

Now if we apply ICM then should I have called that A A hand or not keeping the effect of lost and win?

Attached Images
    Screen Shot 11-24-18 at 08.36 PM.jpg (20.4 KB)
    Screen Shot 11-24-18 at 08.38 PM.jpg (20.7 KB)
    Screen Shot 11-24-18 at 08.39 PM.jpg (20.4 KB)

Source.