1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Slots I'd be very interested to know your opinion

Discussion in 'Slots Forum' started by Drekken, Sep 28, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Drekken

Drekken New Member

Hello everyone!

Yesterday, I found a PDF file with instruction how to play slots like pro. I would be interested in your opinion.

Сan I trust this instruction? :panda:

Attached Files:

2. Frank Kneeland

Frank Kneeland Active Member Lineage to Founders

Professional Gambler
    Hmm...Can you trust the info? Sort of, since it isn't telling you anything.

If you read this document carefully you'll notice a phrase at the beginning which expressly states that the purpose of the document is to help you "LOSE LESS AND WIN MORE OFTEN".

This is a classic use of the word, "win" to denote occasional upswings in results, which I prefer to call by what they really are, "loss reductions". It's not "winning".

Wining requires being up overall over your entire lifetime of play. A thousand dollar JP on Friday doesn't erase $4,000 in loses you had on Mon-Thur.

I wrote an article years ago about this nonsensical way of looking at one's results parsed into discrete periods of time which require NOT INCLUDING yesterday in one's calculations. It was entitled, "Catching The Tabula Rasa Fairy"...

If you'd like I could post a link.

3. Drekken

Drekken New Member

Okay)

Thanks for you opinion!

4. Frank Kneeland

Professional Gambler
    Might take me a sec to find it...hang on a min...I wrote it for the BJ Insider NewsLetter in the way back years after I published my book...

Drekken likes this.
  5. Frank Kneeland

Professional Gambler

Attached Files:

Drekken likes this.
  6. Frank Kneeland

Professional Gambler
    Ok so you have to at least say you hated my article or something...don't worry I can't be offended.

I merely take criticism as an opportunity to improve myself...:)

Be well in these troubled times...

7. Brian Rasta

Brian Rasta New Member

https://gamblizard.com/
    You're right! Recently, I also decided to think about a way to analyze my wins and losses. So, I found a lot of information that said that there are many gamers who take into account only certain time intervals. I also think that this is a big mistake. In my opinion, the analysis will turn out to be of better quality if you look at the whole history of your gambling time. Especially it works when it is about slots!

Frank Kneeland likes this.

8. combito

combito New Member

crack slot machines
    Do not be naive .. What fucking pdf !?
    You need an application designed by a RN generator which will give you an advantage in playing slot machines.
    You will only spend a little more money than you spend on weekly of gambling and you will only use a smartphone and a little brain.

9. Frank Kneeland

Professional Gambler
    I think there might some confusion. You can use software to determine the return of a slot by comparing statistical samples against established norms and expected frequencies. Most RNG's use binary or hexadecimal so they usually set them to generate a number that is a multiple of two.

1-32
    1-64
    1-128
    1-256
    1-512

If you see the Jackpot symbol appearing 1 in 62.3 pulls. There's a really good change the true frequency is 1 in 64.

Using this logical round up or down to norms you can determine the exact return and JP frequency.

Once you know that you simply need to wait until the progressive JP / frequency exceeds the loss rate (hold).