1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker I'm a newbie. Can anyone give me some advices on my stats

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by dazazivn, Mar 8, 2015.

1. dazazivn

dazazivn Guest

Hi everyone,

Long story short, I first played poker in 2011 when i was 21. Had played for about 2 months; won some money at the live tables but after thinking about them, I knew all of them was just my lucky streaks. Didn't play any single game until last month. That's almost 4 years since the last time I played. So far, I acknowledge that I'm a newbie and still has a lot of things to study. After playing some satellites (mostly $1.10 to get $11 entry coupons) and tournaments on Carbon Poker, my current stats are stated below.

This is calculated after 290 hands

VP: 32 (93:290)
    PFR: 18 (51:290)
    AF: 2.3
    W: 36|50 (30:84|15:30)
    STL: 31|87 (18:61|13:15)
    3B: 8|57 (8:98|4:7)
    CB: 75|25 (18:24|2:8)

Can anyone tell me what do all these stats mean about my playing style? I do know the abbreviations of these words but to translate them into a complete picture is kinda hard for a new player like me :(

Source.