1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Craps I'm usually not too crazy about playing regression strategies, but I thought I'd dabble a...

Discussion in 'Craps Forum' started by Americraps, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Americraps

Americraps Guest

I'm usually not too crazy about playing regression strategies, but I thought I'd dabble a little. Here's what I came up with, beware, it is not tested yet.
    I think I'm going to like it because its completed in 8 hits, profitable after 3. Yeah, it's a little risky starting with $220 inside.

410866760.jpg

I have it on pdf also, if you want me to send it, pm me with your email. Comments, opinions welcome.
    Statistics: Posted by Americraps — Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:06 am — Replies 10 — Views 198

Source.

2. rongarm10

rongarm10 Member Lineage to Founders

You know I can't just see myself putting up $220 on the inside numbers. Man if a 7 appears quickly you are then in a pretty big hole. It would take about 3.5 hits to get about even. of course on the other side of the coin if 7's don't come out for a while then you can make some serious money pretty quickly. Speaking for my self about the most that I would put out there would be $34 inside. $12ea on the 6&8, then $5ea on the 5&9. Just sayin.