1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex Imminent collapse of the US dollar?

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by emanco, Mar 2, 2015.

1. emanco

emanco Guest

During my research I stumbled upon several forecasts that point out this year will happen a major economic disaster. Precisely around September 2015. Some had fundamental technical believes since american economy has unrealistic numbers and that the dollar will collapse very fast after this summer. The curious thing is that I found convergence with some legend events called "Shemitah" which happen every seven year. The last collapse happened in 2008 which was 7 years ago, so it's about time according to this theory.

The forecasts have some points in common. The inevitable collapse of the american dollar which will lead oil prices and precious metals to rise at big levels.

I'd like to hear what you think about this and if you think it's just science fiction or if there is some truth about this incoming event. :)

Source.

2. Diego San

Diego San Member

A fundamental thing you may learn through understanding, that no measure of books or conversing with different traders can instruct, is the benefit of shutting your exchange and escaping the market when your reason for getting into an exchange is negated. It is simple for traders to figure the market will return around in support of them. You would be astonished what number of traders fall prey to this snare and are stunned and grief stricken when the market just presses further against the direction of their unique exchange.