1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Las Vegas In the Presence of Greatness

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Forum' started by redietz, Dec 7, 2022.

1. redietz

redietz Well-Known Member

I just want people to appreciate the presence on this forum of "Rob Singer." Rob has, as he explains in the "Percentage Count" thread:

1) Won the biggest video poker jackpot in history.
    2) Won 68% ATS in the NFL, picking five games per week, for two years, as he says was documented on the LVA forums. No one has ever publicly done this before, other than Rob.
    3) Played the video poker double up bug for longer than anyone, winning more than anyone, without ever getting caught.

This is true gambling greatness. In addition, Rob (as shown in YouTube videos filmed by the late ABC reporter, Alan Mendelson) has analyzed the hot and cold cycles of video poker machines and has managed to mentally read those machines based on cues discernible only to him.

When you look at the odds against one single individual accomplishing all of these things, given all the millions of gamblers on this planet, it's truly amazing. People like Billy Walters, who had tens of millions of dollars at his disposal, the finest software money could buy, and who literally assembled roundtables of sports experts to handicap the NFL, was unable to do what Rob did.

I just want folks to truly appreciate the greatness in our midst. Amazing stuff, worthy of feature films, certainly.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2022
  2. jbs

jbs Well-Known Member

Rob Singer is a fucking moron and should completely be avoid by any gambler, plop or AP.

Quit engaging the idiot!

Nathan Detroit likes this.
  3. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

So what. People win or lose money daily. Good enough .

4. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    "In the presence of grateness (sic)."

FYP

5. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

If anyone wants to do a movie about my video poker successes, I'll be available to play myself for a long, long time.

That's because, unlike the vast majority of gamblers, I've always taken care of myself and I've never been a couch potato like today's sad crop of online players (esp. poker), I've never foolishly taken drugs or smoked, nor have I ever obsessed over anyone, which destroys the mind in a tortuous way, like redietz and kew and the pitiful jbjb does over me.

In short....there are leaders, and then there are the little people, who call things like going to Canada or Mexico being an "international traveler" :)

But don't laugh--kew's never been anywhere and never will go anywhere. Just like he's nothing and never will be anything more that that!

Oh what fun!

I'm not really into having to search forums for current threads, and my busy FAMILY LIFE (something these losers above know nothing about, as they've either had partners/spouses die of aids or suicide) is too interesting to keep looking for moronic posts.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2022
  6. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

A movie feeding coins ? Exciting .

7. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    http://www.arizonatax.com/taxappeals/recentdecisions/argentino.pdf

You lead yourself to the head of the short bus on this legal snafu, Rob.

If as I am pretty certain this is you, I note that the opinion of the court handing your head to you was mailed to an address in England.