1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

TurboGenius Informational (off topic) : What are your chances of winning ?

Discussion in 'TurboGenius's Forum' started by Ka2, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Ka2

Ka2 Active Member

@TurboGenius again this is the same law of the third phenomenon that is everywhere. By now I know Exactly how it works, so I can tell you Exactly how it is going to perform without even testing it!

You are going to win on average 2 out of 3 games, you are going to win on average 18 units x 2 = 36 units, BUT when you lose the one you are going to lose 37 UNITS! 36-37 equals 1 unit LOSS

Also it seems you can find the time to post "new" ideas. It would be nice to comment on the other threads with statistics and graphs that it doesnt work.

P.S.

Please dont say that because you are playing a 36 spin cycle you loss is going to be -36, cause the win loss ratio IS going to be 1:37 no matter how you cut it up!

In other words playing 37 spins yields 18 units x 2 -37 = -1 units

playing 36 spins yields 17.5 units units x 2 - 36 units = -1 units.

Again no advantage what so ever...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2020
    Bago and Benas like this.
  2. Benas

Benas Active Member

Looking for peoples who play better...
    Absolutely right. Roulette exists maybe 300 years and exist, if will be some method to win as Turbo say - it will be found and roulette as game will be beaten by many peoples. But that not was...
    Some peoples win, some even quite consistent, but they all do in another way than Turbo claims...

Nathan Detroit likes this.
  3. Ka2

Ka2 Active Member

There is no statistical advantage, none zada nippes nop. Even if you take the zero away there would be no advantage. Using a progression you might get lucky and get a good run for a while, but in the end, it will always bend. You why??? I tell you, mathematics!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2020
    Bago likes this.
  4. Ka2

Ka2 Active Member

2020-08-17.png

Here you go, programmed it under 10 minutes a new record for me, each 1000 = 36 spin cycles so that 36000 spins. I've got 32 of them so 32 x 36000 thats a lot of spins to do manually :)

I put in the same amount for choosing numbers randomly, you see you get the same amount of the law of the third. No what if you did not have programming skills and you tested 36000 spins manually (THE HORROR) and you got these results:
    1000 1037 66 34 37 (It happened it the above data) You would be jumping up and down for having a "winning"method that wins flat bet...

Bago likes this.
  5. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    I'm going to move these posts/replies because obviously you don't understand the point of the thread.

Why you go off-topic with results from your own testing while not doing it as instructed is just a distraction.

A) It says "Informational"
    B) (see quote, since you didn't read it the first time)
    You will win 2 times out of 3 tries - this is proven and clearly you don't disagree

To turn it now into a "system" and then post it not working isn't what the topic is about.

If you're going to argue/test that the player won't win 2 out of 3 tries then do so.
    Clearly you agree with my information posted, then choose to post about something not related to the topic.
    I'll move the posts later once everyone has had a chance to read them.

Platton likes this.
  6. Ka2

Ka2 Active Member

Ahhh moving posts now are we. You still havent responded on the other thread were you said it was BETTER than random, still no response. I asked 4 times. Why dont you answer the difficult questions @TurboGenius ?

Bago likes this.
  7. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    As I said (again).
    This is my section of the forum, I can remove or move any post that I see fit.
    Your posts/comments in my section are nothing more than attempts at "gotcha"s - improperly testing what I posted
    and then commenting on results, when in both cases you don't dispute what I have said whatsoever.
    This makes no sense unless it is trolling behavior.

In this thread I demonstrated how the player wins 2 out of 3 tries by betting how I explained above -
    this isn't disputed, you even agree with me.
    In the other thread I demonstrated (for example) how getting 1 win out of the 3 dozen sections happens 98%
    of the time - again this isn't disputed because my information is accurate.

Then of course you can twist it into whatever you want, claim to have "tested" something and then post how it
    all fails - which isn't relevant to the information posted.
    So these posts won't remain in the section - and yes I have the right to move them since they have no purpose
    and I certainly won't waste more time (like now) replying to them to "play along".

You CAN of course request to have your own section - and then post all the testing and info that you'd like.
    What a great idea. You're welcome....

Anthony likes this.

8. Ka2

Ka2 Active Member

Pal, there is nothing more to say. The data speaks for it self. To everyone else if you still dont know what is going on, than there is nothing more I can do.

Bago likes this.