1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex Is forex trading safe?

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by Robert D, May 23, 2020.

1. Robert D

Robert D New Member

It depends upon various substances. In case you pick a wrong broker, your wander is at gigantic risk. If you can make sense of how to put your trade out a strong and trustworthy broker like [removed], your Investment is secured. Not simply broker is fundamental for you nearness in the market. You should be particularly mindful of market condition and sufficiently collect learning for trading. To secure your wander you can moreover use risk management in trading.

2. Diego San

Diego San Member

Yes, forex trading is safe. However, trading with unregulated brokers is not safe. Local regulators monitor the financial activities of regulated brokers. The main role of the regulatory body is to become a watchdog in the financial markets, to prevent any fraudulent activities. However, some brokers are not yet regulated. They attract trader by providing lucrative services. In the long run, they stole from traders.

3. Forexgdp20

Forexgdp20 New Member

Well,the answer to that is dependent on how you define safe. Safe as in can you loss money? Then, the answer is no, you can loss and as well gain from Forex trading depending on how you handle your trade. But safe as security wise? Then, the answer is yes

4. Hayhayley9998

Hayhayley9998 New Member

Forex trading is safe if you trade using a regulated broker. I personally recommend CWG Markets as it is FCA regulated so feel safe as they treat fund very carefully.

5. Lavinia Schiavone

Lavinia Schiavone New Member

Forex trading is safe if you have the proper knowledge. If you trade in the forex market without any preparation then there's a chance of losing money which is absolutely not safe. I trade with [removed]. They are a very reliable broker. I trade with them always full of my knowledge. They provide many good features. They take no additional charges while withdrawing money. I would easily suggest this broker if anyone looking for a reliable one.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2020
  6. Teresa Garfield

Teresa Garfield New Member

The Forex market is affected by many widespread factors, and because economic relations and financial services, FX prices and other related markets are closely linked to each other. There are many related market correlations. Traders should understand market correlation for better trading. My broker [removed] always informs me about the important event and news of the market, which helps me a lot in my trading plan.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2020
  7. Coffee22

Coffee22 New Member

Exactly, traders should always expect loses along the line of trading. If you have this in mind you will thread carefully.

8. George45

George45 Member

Honestly forex is just like every other business venture, there is always risk involved. Since forex trading involves a degree of speculation and a multitude of international factors, the risk is likewise inevitable. But we can always work around risk in whatever we do by learning proper risk management.