1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette it cant be beaten with a system or method.

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by johndexter, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Turner

Turner Active Member

i agree, and didnt make myself clear.

Calebs reply is good.

"Thats bollox, prove it" is not good

2. Jerome

Jerome Active Member

Self-Employed
    Funny, I was just about to add that to the list which Sir A posted above :

Turbo's claims as to why his system works.

"math beats a math game"

"I can win because I'm guaranteed to lose"

"I can increase accuracy of prediction when spins are completely unpredictable"

AND

"Random has limits"

But, it really doesn't. True, we don't see 100 reds in a row or other events of that ilk, but not because there's any "hard-wired" limits to the game. It's because the probabilities are so tiny that it would take billions of spins to see them - more spins than have been spun since the game was invented. And it's no good insisting that for all practical purposes this fact DOES represent a real limit, because the statement is really about independent outcomes. There can be no limits because events are independent, and even Turbo admits that.

3. johndexter

johndexter Member

Hi,Jerome its not true,every 74 spins there's a random event ,if I seen red hit 28 times,I would bet on black BUT after it showed.

4. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    Random is only limited by sample size. For example, you can't see 11 red in a row in only 10 spins.

The reason you likely won't see 100 reds in a row is because there's only one possible pattern that matches 100 reds in a row, but gazillions of other patterns that are a mix of black, red, and or green. In the end though, one equally rare pattern does end up hitting. That pattern is just as rare as 100 reds in a row...it's just that nobody was likely looking for the specific pattern.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  5. SERGIO

SERGIO Active Member

Mr. Turbo is no longer clear, I do not like him and I am totally with him because he understands his game perfectly.
    If you can beat the way that the dic even many mameras, as long as you meet what he says, such as the red-hot, as the progression to use, as the pattern that is always formed, etc. etc.

6. SERGIO

SERGIO Active Member

La traducción es muy mala...
    Lo que quería decía es que estoy totalmente con la forma de turbo, es real y
    Y se puede utilizar de varias formas diferentes.
    La clave está en los candentes y calientes, la progresión positiva, los ciclos y sobretodo el patrón que siempre se forma en esos ciclos.
    Hagan el favor de entender bien las cosas porque gracias a turbo yo he llegado a entender lo aleatorio y que siempre se cumple unas comcondicio.
    Gracias turbo y compañeros, saludos

7. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed

??

8. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    0516a496eb879118961343fef8eeab909c851-wm.jpg

Yep, I know what you're thinking Mr. J. Sergio's quote is one of those weird, "To love him is to hate him is to love him," quotes. LOL!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  9. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    It's simply a translation problem. Sadly the entire world doesn't speak one language.

10. SERGIO

SERGIO Active Member

hahaha, forgive this badly translated.
    going back to the subject some of you will be so kind to tell me if I'm on the right path?
    Are you sure you want me to say things around here? or better they would be so kind to help me by private, please?
    Thanks and regards, the truth is that I am very grateful for everything I learn from you.

11. RouletteGhost

RouletteGhost Well-Known Member

giphy.gif

Attached Files: