1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette It's a fine line Valentine!

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by Sparky, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Sparky

Sparky Member Founding Member

I don't usually present systems betting Lines and I almost never post a system without a progression, but here's one.

Track for these triggers:

#1. If, in the last 6 spins, 2 lines hit twice and 2 other lines hit once, bet 1 unit on the 4 lines that didn't hit twice. Symbolized by (2 2 X X)

#2. If, in the last 6 spins, 1 line hits 3 times and 1 line hits 2 times and 1 line hits 1 time, bet on the 4 lines that didn't hit 2 or 3 times. (3 2 X)

#3. Any time a line hits 3 times in a row, bet the other 5 lines at 2 units each. (This is aggressive. Optional to bet only 1 unit each). This may over-ride trigger #2.

#4. If a line hits 4 times but interrupted one time by another line, (3 X 1, or 1 X 3 or 2 X 2), bet the other 5 lines at 1 unit each (this is aggressive. Optional is No Bet). Trigger #2 may come into play here. Notice that with 3 X 1, you would have bet 2 units on the other five lines after a line hit 3 times in a row and you would have won at the X. If the line that hit 3 times in a row hits again after your win, go for it again.

#5. If 5 unique lines hit in a row, bet 1 unit on these 5 lines.

#6. Any other combination, No Bet (2 X X X), (2 2 2) or (XXXXXX).

Like I said, this is a flat bet system unless you opt to bet 2 units on trigger #3 and want to consider that a progression.

If you want to use a progression, increase your bet size by 1 unit on each line if you lose two bets in a row otherwise stay at the same bet size. Also, if you do increase your bet size, stay at the new bet size until you fully recover. Beware, it's very aggressive to chase losses on 5:1 payoff bets.

I like this system because my minimum bet size on my airball machine is 4 quarters. Here I bet 4, 5 or 10 quarters. Perfect!!
    If it keeps holding up, I may even go to $1. Quarters does get a little boring if you're not winning or losing a lot.

I'm getting old and feeble, so if this duplicates a system posted by someone else, sorry. No harm intended.

Gambling is risky so play at your own risk.

GLC

./index.php?topic=15797.0

http://www.rouletteforum .cc/index.php?topic=15797.0