1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge JackW in the house

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by jackw, Sep 1, 2016.

1. jackw

jackw New Member

hello......new to the forum.... basically am a horseplayer and sports gambler ........looks like an interesting place......glad to be here....

2. OneArmedBandit

OneArmedBandit Active Member

Welcome JackW this is now your 4th or 5th name in here.
    Between you,Bark,Alec how do you know which penis goes where ?

3. jackw

jackw New Member

thanks for the welcome.....will share two things with you.......first you are not mdavis......i know mdavis....mdavis is a friend of mine ...and you sir,are no mdavis

second......what you see is what you get .......no other nicks here,ever..and you know that grasshopper.....

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
  4. SteveChambers

SteveChambers Member

Welcome Captain Jack.

5. jackw

jackw New Member

thank you steve......think i'm gonna like it here

6. OneArmedBandit

OneArmedBandit Active Member

Alec you "slipped" the real person who hides behind the name SC never calls him that.

If you'd like I can copy/paste from your toilet your exact words.

My goodness you guys are idiots.

BTW I am MDavis it says so whenever I post anything.

Grasshopper you are dumb as wood, go jackoff your bald headed lover Alan.

7. jackw

jackw New Member

Grasshopper.....bwahahahahaha......was up at saratoga last week.....lookin all over for you in costume.......heard i missed you by a few days....hahahahaha

8. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

Hi Jack
    dont know who you are but, this sweetbriargal/lonestarhorse/henotmypres/ifuckyungboyz has called me Jack, Paul G, declared that I own stables,mentioned someone named Pam, and rebecca, alec.......according to sweetbriargal I am all those people or are friends with all those people....and most recently accusded that I share a password with all or some of those people. What a douche.

I AM HIS WORST NIGHTMARE.....someone who knows him AND CAN SEE THROUGH HIS BULLSHIT.......YET HE DOESNT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT ME.

Isnt that sweet.

he can keep guessing

Meanwhile Lonestarhorse lost a bet to me for 5k. Do you think he will pay. All he did was challenge me to show up at the peppermil in reno. Guess who didnt show. And as I posted proof.....guess who showed up here a week later, claiming to have been on vacation...and claiming he won.

Is this unlike him????

Lonestarhorse also claimed to have come in 47 in the Gold Coast Summer Classic.....but that spot shows someone named linda in the published list.

U seem to know him......is this out of the ordinary?

Lonestarhorse also claims to bet 40k-80k a day on baseball....when asked to post a picture of his bet ticket...he never has been able

Does this sound familiar?

One week he is in vegas, then next week in reno, he is all over the place like dogshit.

yet he is so fast to accuse others. He was reprimanded for having a duplicate screename here, he is suspended many times......does this surprise you????
    He is a ardent antisemite.....using antisemitic language quite a bit

he loves to threaten people that he is going to expose them or be trouble for them,...but never follows thru....just threatens and threatens.....I beg him to follow up.....but he just slinks away like a pussy.

Is that the lonestarhorse that you know???

LONESTARHORSE acts alot like MDAVIS and ONEARMEDBANDIT......but they claim not to be the same so certainly I believe that....I take them at their word......based on previous behavior.

9. jackw

jackw New Member

hi larry....nice to meet you....will respond tomorrow,try to fill in some of the blanks.....

10. AxelWolf

AxelWolf Well-Known Member

Guess
    bwahahahahaha who else likes using that in their posts?

11. jackw

jackw New Member

don't know...i'm new here....who?

12. AxelWolf

AxelWolf Well-Known Member

Guess
    I can't remember now but I have seen it used a few times and it's kinda unusual. It's really had to know
    who's who around here people seem to have multiple accounts. They can only do so much. It's easy to have multiple devices and ip addresses without using a VPN.

13. Chappy

Chappy New Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
  14. LarryS

sorry on that day he was in vegas at handicapping contest. He came in 47th listed as Linda.
    Then he took off his heels and panties and flew out to the peppermill to meet me that same night in reno.
    he told me the 5k he had for me was in his other jacket pocket and left and never came back.
    But a week later he tells us he went on vacation and declared he was a winner....but never demanded payment....how odd

He is a real jet setter

15. LarryS

I picked that up from MrV

i dont think he had it trademarked......and if he did..I think mine has more "a's" in it.......he might use more "w"s

please learn the subtle differences between each persons use.....it can change the entire meaning of a comment

16. jackw

jackw New Member

Bonjour Chappy......t/y for the post.....had an agreement with that S.O.B. that i would manage him at the spa and all he had to do was grasshopper shit........i was gonna run interference ,collect all the money and then a 50/50 split........looks like he's been freelancing...... knew i couldn't trust that bastard...probably losing all his money too.......hey, tried......