1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker Jump on this Great Offer! Poker Online

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by TEACH (AlSpath), Jan 24, 2018.

1. TEACH (AlSpath)

TEACH (AlSpath) Active Member Founding Member

Poker Instructor
    Time is Right To Capitalize On A Great Online Poker Offer!

First, let me say it was a pleasure playing with you at JaoPoker, and I tried my best to make it a better experience (especially in the cash games, and when I held my bounty tournaments). Jao is still a great place, but not for my poker needs, but they may indeed still offer you great value and fun (so enjoy it there).

Should some of you decide to move to another site (many of you have already, or play multiple sites anyway), I just wanted you to know that Ryan (PPI_Posse) and I have secured a very attractive deal for OUR players at 64spades.com

You could also register an account with other equally qualified affiliates to take good care of you there, including: ValueBluff, EliteVip, Subman12 and others.

Now, most importantly, if you have an account there already at (64spades), great, cya at the tables. You need not read further, you have your deal and that's great on you.

If not, and you want to use our bonus code: ppiposse, we can certainly do wonders for you immediately:

100% deposit bonuses up to $1000 (you are allowed 3 of them), you rake the release of $'s.
    We will gladly ensure you get 20% rake back (paid each Sunday by site), following your first deposit of $50.

NOTE: (I'd personally do a bigger deposit to get more bonus money). If you rake a ton, we then would have no problem requesting and immediately securing you up to 30% rake back, yes, I said 30%, but you must of course be hitting the rake milestones (normal if you play cash games). Should you not like the site (and it's similar software used as Jao), just request a cash-out, your deposit money is always yours to do as you please.

Again, if you got this far and are interested, email me or signup with ppiposse now. If you were just curious to read the rest and have a deal in place, I'm sorry, I can't help, but glad to know you came over and cya at the tables..

May all the flops be great, unless against. me...

Respectfully,

Al Spath (Teach at Jao), PPI_Teach now at 64Spades

Bonus code to use is: ppiposse

My email for questions is [email protected] if any problem along the way, or you want more information not contained above.
    64Spades.png
    We also will be streaming again shortly on twitchtv: https://www.twitch.tv/positivepokerinsiders/ and our broadcasts, unlike some others, will have actual commentary/content, will have the required two minute delay, and our cards will be shown (mine or ryan's), to make the viewing experience worth your time and involvement. Chat screen questions and prize give aways from Al during some broadcasts.

2. Brexit

Brexit New Member

Does it worth playing?

3. TEACH (AlSpath)

Poker Instructor
    Yes, loose action, great pots.. plo off the chart too. thanks

4. TEACH (AlSpath)

Poker Instructor
    Players asking about how their bonus money is released, very easily explained:

http://64spades.com/deposit-bonus/

For every 100 pts received from rake 10% is released.