1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge Just got unfairly accused of Shoplifting at Walmart! :/

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Karen Nathan, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Karen Nathan

Karen Nathan Well-Known Member

Just got accused of shoplifting at a Walmart today. I had purchased Messenger Bags and candy at the scan and go self checkout, changed multiple Messenger Bags, (I bought two Messengers Bags to replace my broken ones.) There was a Cashier who saw me changing Messenger Bags and putting the candy into the bags and said I didn't pay for those candies. I showed her my receipt with all of my purchases and she said "Okay." At the door I was approached by Police and Store Employees about my "Stealing." The Store Employees claimed they followed me and saw me stealing. I cussed them out so bad and showed them my receipt. They let me go. I apologized for cussing them out but didn't get an apology for the false Accusation from either the Police Officer or Store Employees. The Police Officer told me in private that "Cussing is not the best way to go about it when you're actually innocent and that the Store Employees were just doing their jobs. "I would think people being falsely accused would be the Perfect Candidates for cussing their Accusers out… and
    I used to think that Walmart was such a nice and fun place to shop but now I am having huge second thoughts on it. On a side note, I was thinking about buying third Messenger Bag but decided I didn't need it anymore since the Messenger Bags I bought were sufficient. I specifically thought,"I am going to put this Messenger Bag back on the Rack so that I don't get accused of Shoplifting. " I put it back on the rack and still got accused of Shoplifting…

beachedwhale likes this.