1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Intro Keen 649 Player

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by phil9945, Feb 10, 2021.

1. phil9945

phil9945 New Member

Hi - pleased to be part of the community - although my main interest is the 649 lottery I do (doesn't everybody) love all games of chance and gambling :)

I live in beautiful BC in Canada - where I regularly play the local BC49 lottery having relatively good luck in winning smaller prizes consistently and hoping for the BIG one eventually :)

Many years ago - when I first came to Canada I happened upon the theory of taking all the numbers between 1 and 49 on a single ticket and then just hoping that one of the 9 lines would match the winning draw ... it's always been at the back of my mind to build some sort of program that does this using some combinatory theory and pattern analysis.

Fast forward 23 years - my daughter having moved on out the house left her MacBook for the retirement folder (it was a 2013 model - quite slow and beyond it's prime - but had served her well at uni to get her degree) ... so I inherited my first ever Mac - (always been a PC user) - and having a background in programming I elected to take a few courses on Swift and Xcode - and finally got something up that helps me make some fairly random picks for my local BC49 lotto.

anyway - enough shameless self promotion :) - I am here to be part of this community ...

oh - yeah I also have a lovely early 70's 25c slot machine in my 'man-cave' basement that me the wife play regularly ... (although that's not really gambling - cause all I do is empty it - so it's more like enforced saving - cause I feed all my pocket-quarters into it weekly!!) - if I am allowed to post pics - I will put up a few shots :)

cheers