1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Horse Racing kentucky derby future bet

Discussion in 'Horse Racing Forum' started by JBEX, Feb 12, 2019.

1. JBEX

JBEX Guest

I'm guessing you can do this non-parimutuel in vegas or overseas but I have no experience with that.. realize pool 2 just closed over the weekend

game winner (6-1)

I normally hate to go with the obvious in these type of bets but just feel this horse is outstanding and head over heels better than the rest in here.. all the obvious things..

4/4 as a 2yo..
    baffert..
    pedigree slanted towards distance..

the big thing for me though is he won the breeders cup juvenile at churchill downs.. besides winning he put up extremely impressive figures (pace and final).. he was within 2 lengths of a pace that was 7 lengths fast according to the brisnet ratings.. the figure he won with is exactly the par for the derby and the fact he did it up close to such a fast pace makes it even more impressive... he's set to begin his 3yo season on march 9 in the san felipe at santa anita

Source.