1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Las Vegas GF Chat Room

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Forum' started by RobSinger, May 27, 2022.

This is a Designated Unrestricted Area and is moderated more lightly and may therefore contain more offensive language. Reader beware.
  1. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

[ADMIN EDIT: This thread is a Designated Unrestricted Area. Therefore, the Admin Team will be less strict with the enforcement of rules #1, #2, and #7 in this thread. Content may not be suitable for all audiences.]

Looks like I'm gonna need to update that $100k winner in my moniker. :)

A hit for the ages. Drives kew out of his mind. Maxpen is like one of the lost boys in the, well, "Lost Boys" movie!

Poor kew--playing the victim again. He tells me my jackpot HAS to be someone else's jackpot, because it hurts too much.

One of the best weeks of my life

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2023
  2. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Atta boy Rob. Good for you.

I do believe the more attention Kew gets the more he likes it. Even if it's bad forum attention. What would really drove him nuts is if everyone ignored him.

3. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

Thanks tater.

Don't know if you've kept up with that thread, but IT IS HILARIOUS!

Kew is livid over him not getting any attention because I'm getting it all. Poor kew--always the victim!

And there's a couple besides him that are having such a difficult time over my jackpot win. They are trying everything under the sun to try and make anyone who reads it that my win is "fake". But because it isn't, all their efforts have gone in vain/there is no evidence to be had on any of their assertions, and it is driving them absolutely crazy.

I haven't had this much fun since kew admitted he was stupid enuf to get caught faking his own death!

4. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Yes. Quite a few of us at Peppermill are laughing our asses off.

He needs to figure out how to control his mental deficiency. Head in Ass syndrome.

5. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Hope Kew comes to your party.

Last edited: May 28, 2022
  6. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

Speaking of the Peppermill: we are leaving here (AZ ) on June 16th for our home in South Dakota. We're going up to your town first to have dinner with several friends in Sparks. But we're staying at Peppermill the 17th-20th. I have certain times available if you'd accept a big winner buying you a drink or two?

7. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

That would be great.

8. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

I'll keep in touch here.

My playing days are over unless they have some free play to offer. But the Tuscany Tower is always a great place to stay.

9. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

That's what my friends who come to visit say.

10. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

Made my final post ever on VCT, well, except I'm mulling over turning the "squad's" (kew, maxpen', & redietz') worlds upside down one more time by posting my W2G from that $1.5million VP hit. If I do, it'll be before we leave for N.Nevada & S. Dakota on the 16th.

The envy and hate that win created produced over 40 pages of vitriol against me and anyone who had no reason not to believe it's for real! They tried every angle, but naturally none of their dumb theories stuck. And max's last-gap claim that my son--who took the 2 jackpot pictures --WAS IMAGINARY :) depicted the level of desperation these goofballs have over this. And of course max is proclaiming "I never lie!" and (wait for it...) "My Word Is Gold!" A bigger fool has yet to appear on that forum... Sleep, they will not. Not for a long, long, long time!

1. Rob Singer Hits The Biggest Video Poker Win Of All Time
    2. The Squad Claims Everything Under The Sun As Reasons For It Not To Be Real
    3. They Are Absolutely INFURIATED That No One Has Been Able To Produce A Shred Of Evidence To The Contrary

Quite the way to end a career....

THE PERFECT STORM

Last edited: Jun 1, 2022
  11. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

With all that goes on in the world and in personal lives. Hard to believe they take this sooo serious. Kew always sounds like he wants to fight.

But he won't. All talk. No guts.

12. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

And he's not the only one.

These idiots ask for this. Someone they disagree with in gambling discussions hits a large winner (myself) or has figured out how to consistently win at table games (yourself, mdawg). Others should feel happy for such people. But because those whiners are also losers at gambling and very likely life in general, they want to pick an internet fight about everything. But would they ever do this face-to-face? You know the answer to that.

This is why I've had no problem rubbing their stunned faces in my win, complete with a side order of raging Singer-envy. And it's the stark reality of why they just can't get me out of their minds.

13. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Life is short. Work hard. Play hard. Enjoyit cuz you only get one. Clearly they wasting precious time on forums without compensation. You set them up and they go all in everything.

Very sqd

14. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

Exactly. And they have no clue what real living is all about

15. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

Tater, our Reno plans have changed. My wife wants us to drive to Maine for something they call the Lobster Crawl (where folks travel along their coast trying different types of lobster rolls) so we aren't going to be up there until maybe later this year.

Will be in touch.

16. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Hi Ro b. I can t think of anythingt I like more rhan
    meeting you and hearing your stories.

17. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

But I have been diagnosed with cancer. So that's taken the poop off my scoop:D

18. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

I want addresses Kj about and redeitz but I run our gas and can't think. So please forgive. It .may take some time to gather. My my thoughts

19. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

Hang in there. As you already know, the bigger the challenge, the better your tomorrows will be.

20. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Redietz I'm sorry but my post didn't take. I think its pretty cool a guy went to Penn STATE. I can't imagine sitting in the stands watching Jo PA.