1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Last X spins tracker

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by publa, Feb 18, 2023.

1. publa

publa New Member

Hi all,
    does anybody have some kind of tracker that would continuously display the number of hits per defined spin range?

For example number of hits per number for lets say last 74 spins? When the new spin is added (e.g. spin 75, the the first spin is chopped off). Any ideas, anybody? Thanks.

2. Proofreaders2000

Proofreaders2000 Well-Known Member Founding Member

Check out Spin Master.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2023
    gizmotron likes this.
  3. publa

publa New Member

Thanks. Is there some kind of help file?

4. Proofreaders2000

Proofreaders2000 Well-Known Member Founding Member

Unfortunately no. A friend gave it to me years ago as is.

5. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    I have created such an app. It is here in the Reading Randomness thread and was created to practice RR. But I also made it so that you could edit each grouping before you put that specific grouping to a test. You can even edit the number of spins to test that preferred grouping. The purpose of the free to use software is to educate a person in a form of gaining experience without risking the danger of using any money while learning. It was not designed to have itself taken over like a bot and to be used as a tool to bet online. You can't enter spins. I have prevented that on purpose. I also can't change it because the development company crashed my computer and removed all forms of any software that I had created from the past. Luckily I was able to restore my computer. But I lost this software development source code as I was working on it when this deed was actuated. Though I was able to keep an older version of the free source compliant development software and can make all the new software that I want without having any code that can crash my software. But I lost only the source code for this app and have no intention of wring it all that again. So it is what it is.

You can find it here in the software download section under the 1.4 version as recommended. I was building 1.6 when this crash occurred.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2023
  6. 6th-sense

6th-sense Active Member

can,t post it here for some reason...the thing you want is on my thread on page 60... the AYK tracker ...download and extract the rar file...click on index...it,ll open up in your browser...

click on config..set to 74...it,ll be a rolling tracker then...ie take last number off and replace with new number...just like you want...you can set it to any amount of spins....

each cycle has a different colour..and each number out will show its spin count underneath it...

clcik on any tab on top left,,unhit..unique repeat,,,it,ll highlight them on the table...

best tracker in the roulette community..

heres the link to my thread...link won,t work from here so just copy and paste it in your web browser

https://www.rouletteforum .cc/index.php?topic=20411.885

Last edited: Feb 24, 2023
    gizmotron likes this.