1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Craps Lay Bets

Discussion in 'Craps Forum' started by Colby, Apr 10, 2019.

?

Lay Bets

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Colby

Colby New Member

I have a question. The point is 6 and I layed $375 on the 6 and the 7 rolled. I thought i should get paid $312 minus the vig ($15) for a total of 297. Is that correct on a 6 no wager. I took $375 that was layed on the 6, odds are 5 to 6 which came out to $312 and since it's $5 for every hundred, i got $15 vig.

Another one is the point is 6 and I layed $375 on the 5 and the 7 rolled. I thought it was odds 2 to 3 its $250 minus the $12 vig for $238

2. tuttigym

tuttigym New Member

If you want to play the Don't side "safely," why not play the Doey/Don't at come out and place your odds bet so you do not have to pay the vig? The PL bet is then neutralized with the exception of a 12 at Come Out.
    tuttigym

3. TwoUp

TwoUp Well-Known Member

Unknown
    If vig is paid upfront your lay action would be $360 to win $300.

If vig is paid on a win then the nearest workable unit would be $372 and the dealer should have returned $3. Your bet would win $310 and you would owe $15 vig on a win.