1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Lets Have a Contest

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by EKAPS, Jul 8, 2015.

1. EKAPS

EKAPS Member Founding Member

Turbo talked me right out of it. He's correct, no matter what the outcome was, somebody will say it was rigged.

2. albalaha

albalaha Active Member Founding Member

player
    Even I told you, two of you agree on one thing. Help each other.

3. EKAPS

I have no idea what this means.

TurboGenius likes this.
  4. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    I only play in AC - they won't let me video record my play LOL.

Sorry Albalaha - You're amazingly negative, yet are always here waiting for someone to post something that will help you're play - while pretending to know all the secrets to winning.

It's old and has been around since gambling forums began.
    Please contribute in some way ? If you're going to spread awareness and suppress fallacies by acting as if anyone who thinks on their own and makes systems and methods are crackpots, you aren't really helping anyone but yourself.

5. TurboGenius

Actually 99% of the members here are in the same league - finding winning ways to play or good ways to play "together" as a team. It's hard to do that when you constantly post about how silly everyone is and how worthless their efforts are. (while always being there in case something you can use is posted). It's not productive to the forum at all.

EKAPS likes this.
  6. albalaha

player
    This is the joke of the century. Learning colors from blind people. You have been a silly systems compiler having not even a single innovation worth showing and you will help anybody to win? You do not even understand the basics of randomness and probabilities associated with the game. You think by misguiding people to play mindlessly with "play this and play that", you are doing a social service? Do you have any logic for any of your "systems"? Have you ever simulated one and seen results over long run? Do you even know the meaning of 'long run"?
    You belong to the league of fallacy mongers who have killed much more gamblers than martingale did.

7. EKAPS

I've known Turbo on roulette forums for 12 years. He's the polar opposite of everything you write here. Not one sentence you wrote is even remotely correct. You couldn't have got it more wrong if you tried.

There is one of you on every forum. Desperate to win, yet nobody will show you how. Extremely critical and mocking of everybody else, yet you never post anything useful yourself. The first time I try and post something worthwhile, you tell me to 'grow up'. You have nothing to offer, how you got invited here is a mystery.

8. albalaha

player
    Fallacy monger kids...........
    He can predict what will happen, yet he needs to argue here.. lol.

9. albalaha

player
    Check the "likes" that I have received over here on my debates and then visit your local ophthalmologist and Phychiatrist to know which part of yours needs treatement first, to work properly and in sync.
    ..... You and your mentor both lack the standards to have a sensible debate. You tell predictions as to what will happen in next spins and your mentor will identify the patterns being formed that indicate future. Nice couple.

10. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    Ekaps,

A test of your system on the forum is a waste of time for the following reasons:

1. The number of trials required before the house edge is a larger expectation than a three standard dev. varience/fluctuation is probably close to 5k/10k spins. So posting bets/results would be painfully slow.

2. There's no reason to test since the expectation is already known and can be demonstrated via simple arithmetic.

3. History already has recorded such tests and has proven that such systems will fail.

4. If you can't explain why you believe your system will win, why proceed?

Alababahala,

You're kind of hard on the system guys don't ya think? Even though systems fail, some are fun to play, and some that are designed to exploit potential inefficiencies in the live wheel can actually change the house edge.

11. EKAPS

If somebody says they will do a specific thing in a very small number of spins, say, 12 or less, and they do it again and again in 12 or less spins, than testing for 10K spins is pointless.

The expectation is known for what you do, you mean.

Which system was mine? You can't answer.

To show that it CAN win, to show that past spins can be used as clues to future results.

12. TurboGenius

Thanks - I wasn't even going to reply to his nonsense. Obviously he doesn't know me at all and is merely a troll.
    When I saw that "admin" had invited him and the he had invited "Sir anyone" who I actually respect in his field - I tried to give this guy some leeway but I can't keep doing that. I have to call a troll a troll.
    Just posting to stir up arguments and post insults with nothing to offer.
    At least if he's going to post why systems are bad - explain why and debate the matter. What he does is just childish and I won't take part in it. He'll be the second person I muted here or put on ignore. (which I really hate to do).

EKAPS likes this.
  13. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Shoe Cobbler
    Ekaps,

As I recall you said that you're betting on two dozens/24 numbers. Consequently there's no way that you could possibly win in the long term,, even if the wheel was defective. Even if the wheel was biased, the house edge on the random numbers and the negatively biased numbers would devour any advantage that would likely exist on the best numbers. On a random wheel you would also lose your bankroll in a relatively short period of time..

It's very unlikely that you would still be winning, even after 5k placed flat bets.

I don't need to know how you choose the 24 numbers in order to discredit the system.

It's the fact that you're betting on so many numbers that makes it impossible to win over time. You would be much better off betting on far fewer numbers.

-Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

14. Rona

Rona Active Member

I would like to see this contest going forward. I could provide the numbers.

15. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Shoe Cobbler
    Are you willing to provide 5k numbers, one at a time. Are you willing to wait for the server to update each of his bets before posting the next number?

Why waste time testing such a system when the expectation can so easily be calculated?

16. albalaha

player
    These old forum kids consider them smart while they are only laden with fallacies and idiotic ideas like they can predict from past spins or patterns. They are only creating faster losers with their so called "systems". Read their "systems" and you can keep laughing entire day. Poor souls have nothing to do with mathematics or logic or even common sense.

They only belong to the league of Johnlegend who died out saying that his "pattern breaker" works and he will prove that one day. He believed in classic failure concept, "Hit and Run". Lastly, he ran out of forum world being hit by insults that he earned due to false claims.

17. Rota

Rota New Member

How much better than 66%?

I could put together some software which will allow you to prove this in your own time. If you're interested let me know. Of course there's bound to be someone who thinks it's rigged, but who cares? At least I know it won't be, lol.

18. EKAPS

There is way too much negativity here, it's like Gamblers Glen all over again. The 'know nothings' telling the 'I know everythings' what color the sky is. I thought it would be different here, no wonder the people who know what they're doing stay away.

19. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Shoe Cobbler
    EKAPS,

Can you explain why you believe that I am wrong?

So far, you haven't posted any supporting math or reasoning that defends your system.

Why should we bother testing it?

20. Rota

Rota New Member

Bit of an odd response to my offer, if you don't mind me saying so. I thought I was making a positive contribution but you've thrown it back at me as though I was being negative. I liked your idea of a contest, I was just trying to make it easier for you to "prove" your claim, that's all. As for the negativity, there are always going to be naysayers, but there's no need to feed them.

As a practical suggestion, you can vote to "like" someone's posts, but there's no way to "dislike" them - why not? Maybe there should be, then if someone generates enough "dislikes" they could be muted for a while. That might be a way of keeping down the negativity. Of course such an option would be open to abuse, but so is the current scheme.