1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Line Bet- What's wrong?

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by ignatus, Sep 28, 2018.

1. ignatus

ignatus Member Founding Member

Well now, i just wanted to know you opinion (not from speculating, without actual TESTING this bet?) can you TEST this,....and prove this bet does not work/is not good enough? That it will not win more than it lose??...

BET Every LINE (doublestreet) that hits, Until 4 Lines are bet.(No change of bets IF the Lines hit, before 4 lines bet!) NOW when 4 Lines bet, start progression/ DoubleUp for *Each loss*, until reaced a new high(No change of bet, when hit)... (Normally you reach a new high after 2-3 hits in a row) Then Stop/Restart game..(Begin anew bet 1 single Line etc..)

Attached Files:

2. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    Too many numbers for me. I dont care if profits are 800 million dollars a week, too many numbers.

Ken

3. RouletteGhost

RouletteGhost Well-Known Member

Wrong place ignatus. Wrong place

Nathan Detroit likes this.
  4. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    All rule based systems that have a fixed sequence will encounter the sequence of death that will kill it. Blind betting a system will always eventually walk you into it. It will happen just enough to make it worthless in the long run. Now if you can come up with a reason to use it in certain conditions then you might last longer. For example, only bet when the zeros are sleeping, and when at least one line is sleeping too. Never bet the progression when there is a swarm of singles. But you might want to only use it as a positive progression that is already paid for before running it, like up & pull.

ignatus likes this.
  5. ignatus

ignatus Member Founding Member

Yes? ofc "sequence of death" will always happen sooner or later? But playing short sessions, with a set SL/WG, i'd say it will win more than it will lose? I played now about 6-7 games (random spins) with 5u bets, wg/sl +500/-500 won all games? etc... also i played for fun, on the multiplayer ....won +15000u, played with 25u bets...so...keeping a good stoploss is essential, yes?

Thanks for the idea/suggestion about positive progression,